• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Dark Souls 3 Dlc.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Looking forward to Oct 25 when the first of 2 dlc drops. Hopefully it will be a nice chunk tonkeepnusnoccupied for hours in fresh new areas.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Dude you playing Dark Souls 3? I hope you playing on PC, if so get on TS with us.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I play on ps4. Would have been cool i could.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I'll see if there is a way that we can at least be able to do voice comms while playing even though we are on different platforms.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
So what are your thoughts. So far so good with me. I'm only up to the first boss fight but I'm enjoying it. Doesn't seem too long though. Looking forward to some pvp action.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I just finished the DLC last night (early this morning). I did the boss fights out of sequence ( always happens to me). It didn't take long, but the final boss fight was WHOA!
I thought for sure I killed her and she REKTed Me when I was too busy Gesturing.

I kind of loss track of time playing in the arena. I can see myself playing that a lot with all kinds of builds.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I fought her first, and fought and dough and fought. I don't even know how many embers I went through. I found where the other boss is while taking a break from her and didn't realize that she was the second (I guess). After her I went and fought the other and got real lucky and beat it second try. Haven't messed with arena that much yet cause I'm playing through again with my other build (level 87ish) so I can try out the axes and hammer.

Overall it was good but way too short. Spent some time first play through but second one just flew through it. But man that boss was a mother fu&@er.

I hope the next one is bigger and adds a few more arenas to the game.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I hope the next one is bigger and adds a few more arenas to the game.
Yeah, I need more PVE. This last expansion was great for the PVPers, hopefully the next DLC will be geared towards PVE players.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I def agree. This is supposedly the "last" Dark Souls game, if so they really need to go out with a bang.

I can't see how they could possibly just give up on this franchise. Personally I hope they do another Kings Field because I loved that series and feel it would be so much better with today's hardware. Unfortunately I think a lot of people would hate on it and it wouldn't do as well as the Souls games.