DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Craziest thing you fed your kids for breakfast

Trick01

I was listening to a radio spot on the way to work and it made me thing about the craziest thing I gave Devin for breakfast.....

now for the most part we eat breakfast food but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way:p

We've done pizza, spaghetti, burgers, oh yeah and nachos one time:)

Anyone else use a good "substitute" for breakfast food???

I don't have Kids, but I do have a lot of neices and nephews!! We usually have what we call Calentado. Rice and beans scrambled with eggs.....in other words, last night's leftovers! LOL Hey it gets the job done! ;)

were not big breakfast people....but my mom had my kids one time for the weekend and I swear my kids thought she was nuts..

she gave them hotdogs for breakfast ..then made pancakes for dinner...the same day.

:p

now u see why im soo looney..i get it from ma mamaaa

Ran out of food at the cribs once and he was crabby just do eat somthing so i warmed up some pizza from yesterday Macaroni and cheddar ruffles lol

Back