DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Cool way to download

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I have a PS3 system and never really took advantage of its online capabilities. The other day I went to this site and started downloading a bunch of mixes from the download section. It saves it automatically onto the PS3, but the best part is I can now blast them loud as shit on my home stereo instead of thru the horrible computer speakers. I plan on having every mix on here saved to the PS3....ya see I like to listen to it LOUD...

Another one too, go to you-tube and play freestyle videos, I've been watching them on the TV and they take up the whole TV screen without being distorted....sick.

I am horrible with all this technology and some of you might be laughing as you read this, but I bet there a few who didn't realize they can do this...lol..

Way phatter that using a computer IMHO....djc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to seeing your mixes up on here :)

Feel free to tell us a bit about your DJ work history when you do that. This would be a nice touch. Hopefully ALL dj's on the site will follow for all the members to see this. If anything, feel free to take a gander at Mixmaster Tony Rocca's. His is on Artist Bios.

Varr

I have a PS3 system and never really took advantage of its online capabilities. The other day I went to this site and started downloading a bunch of mixes from the download section. It saves it automatically onto the PS3, but the best part is I can now blast them loud as shit on my home stereo instead of thru the horrible computer speakers. I plan on having every mix on here saved to the PS3....ya see I like to listen to it LOUD...

Another one too, go to you-tube and play freestyle videos, I've been watching them on the TV and they take up the whole TV screen without being distorted....sick.

I am horrible with all this technology and some of you might be laughing as you read this, but I bet there a few who didn't realize they can do this...lol..

Way phatter that using a computer IMHO....djc.

LOL I am also horrible with technology! :) I dont have a PS3 (or any video gaming system for that matter lol)....so this sounds like a great piece of advice for people wanting to crank up the sound through home stereo setups. For me.....I simply got myself a complete speaker setup for the computer, with subwoofers etc....sounds just about as good as the home setup..and I was able to move the home stereo system to a different room in the house...finally! LOL

Either way you do it....the louder and cleaner it sounds...the better! :)

I will be passing along your info to people who use the PS3 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to seeing your mixes up on here :)

Feel free to tell us a bit about your DJ work history when you do that. This would be a nice touch. Hopefully ALL dj's on the site will follow for all the members to see this. If anything, feel free to take a gander at Mixmaster Tony Rocca's. His is on Artist Bios.

Varr

coming soon don't worry....been working in the lab since I came back from my trip.....djc.

You can go to Radio Shack or your prefered electronics store,and get a cable that has a headphone jack on one end and RCA plugs on the other so you can plug right into yuor home stereo reciever or any thin that has an aux.input.I use one to plug my lap top into my mixer at gigs.
Peace

Back