DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Common courtesy and respect for others!!!!

Freestyle Community

The freestyle community is small and rare, so yes, we have to respect each other and have courtesy. Consider yourself part of a family.

Its a shocker to me when i was readin this negativity
here in FREESTYLE.FM nah we are a big happy family HAHA
but in a serious note this is the best place for freestyle and
i consider everybody here family

NO ONE, has the right to selfishly ruin his work. Also lets make somethings clear. just cause you see a thread started by someone does not mean you are forced to reply and then argue about how it feeds to the negativity. Here is a clue if its negative Ignore it... trust me it will go away it won't follow you home. If you choose to answer do not message me telling me your leaving the site cause there is to much negativity when your the one contributing to it.

Thank you tedddd!! i didnt even see this thread untill now.. There is alot of those threads that have full of negativity.. and we both know that nothing is worse than active ignorance. and I know I chose Not to participate in it.. I just think It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument so I just dont try..

I love this site very much.. and I respect every member in here just like I wish the same.. I'm here for one purpose and its "Freestyle" and if it wasnt for this site I wouldnt know as much about freestyle as I do now... :D

I'm blessed to have the friendships i met here @ F.Fm which now turned into Famliy I love youuuuuuuu♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's sometimes hard to do this, but i'm keeping my promise to the site .....fighting with wisdom, not anger.

Wisdom always brings more! More prosperity, more of EVERYTHING, so i believe in opening doors....not slamming them shut.

"Maria walks gently, sits at her table and nonchalantly sips from her glass of white wine while looking at the crowd"

Seriously. Which I've done a lot of this past week (now I have a WEEK off and imma enjoy it).

Now! Common courtesy ppl!
Do not threaten members.
Do not act like jackasses. and!
do not do what I did two minutes ago...
do not jack important threads!

haha

I do not know how this all works, someone should let me know...where the hell do I comment, find messages, and post threads..what the hell is thread??

I agree!! We are all adults here!! The world is full of too much of it!! This site should just be about THE MUSIC!!!!!! Let the music play literally!!! If I hurt anyone with any of my comments, my sincere apologies to all. I am a happy person and do not like to inflict pain & sorrow on anyone!! God bless you all and may the freestyle movement LIVE FOREVER!:p:p

Amen to that....
ONE THING IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY NEGATIVE IT SHOULD ALWAY BE SAID THRU PM..

DRAMA FREESTYLE.FM
FOREVER BABY

Raff & Ted ,

We all love the site and have a mutual passion for the music

we appreciate all that you do and that you've done .

Its all Love,Peace & Grease

People actually get rowdy in a Forum about Freestyle music? Why? Freestyle is probably one of the more "non-aggressive" music genres out there? What are they arguing about, stuff like "Who's better, Stevie B or Johnny O?"
Crazy people.

People actually get rowdy in a Forum about Freestyle music? Why? Freestyle is probably one of the more "non-aggressive" music genres out there? What are they arguing about, stuff like "Who's better, Stevie B or Johnny O?"
Crazy people.

So true...when people ask me to describe this thing called 'Freestyle music' - I say 'Well, the songs are about 'good things in life'. No kidding just good times' and LOTS of Dance. LOL

I'm from an area where Latin/Italin Freestyle was more isolated to a group of followers than, say Florida or New York. But, being a DJ in my past life - I had a pasion for playing it (still do, but just for listening pleasure).

So, here's to keepin' the peace with cooooool freestyle ;)

This thread sure did stay alive for a Long time...:shifty:

Thats cuz the drama died down a lil, or so we think. People are just keeping it discreet which is better i hate negative energy. :xspinny:

Thats cuz the drama died down a lil,

People are just keeping it discreet which is better i hate negative energy. :xspinny:

Sweet V I agree with you,

It feels really good when you could visit your favorite Freestyle station without being bombarded by the drama. There's no room for that overhere. Besides....drama is tasteless and immature, no one wants any part of that.

Back