DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Common courtesy and respect for others!!!!

Even those who read it all, post after post all day and didnt say anything- contributed to the negativity. I'm sure they're sorry as well.

I remember when there was drama back on the Freestyle Nation Board back in its hey day in 97,98,99 and its final year in 2000. For some reason, freestyle boards attract it and agree on what some have expressed that its a shame and not fair for the people who have put countless time and effort building something that is soley intended for the fans.

The downfall is that you will always have someone trying to prove a point and will always be negative when doing so. I say, prove your point and leave it at that. If someone responds that they don't agree with your point, thats fine...don't argue, leave it be. If you want to set out a battle over, "who is the best producer, or who has contributed more in the genre, or who owns the rights to what" then give each other's CELL NUMBER and talk it over privately. I don't want it to become some drawn out public brawl and turn into some 15 page argument on a thread. Its so silly when I see that.

To sum it, stop being so dam picky and lets get to the task at hand.....TO LOVE FREESTYLE, LISTEN TO IT, REMEMEBER THE GREAT TIMES WE HAD WITH IT and HOW WE ARE GOING TO KEEP IT ALIVE for future generations to cherish and appreciate it. We have to preserve its history and culture. Think about it, to me...its one of the most indepth, interesting and beautiful stories I have ever heard!! Simply beautiful. Lets unite to keep it that way :) Lets all try to contribute to this cause, I surely try everyday.

Peace,

Louie

Well Said Louie.

I remember when there was drama back on the Freestyle Nation Board back in its hey day in 97,98,99 and its final year in 2000. For some reason, freestyle boards attract it and agree on what some have expressed that its a shame and not fair for the people who have put countless time and effort building something that is soley intended for the fans.

The downfall is that you will always have someone trying to prove a point and will always be negative when doing so. I say, prove your point and leave it at that. If someone responds that they don't agree with your point, thats fine...don't argue, leave it be. If you want to set out a battle over, "who is the best producer, or who has contributed more in the genre, or who owns the rights to what" then give each other's CELL NUMBER and talk it over privately. I don't want it to become some drawn out public brawl and turn into some 15 page argument on a thread. Its so silly when I see that.

To sum it, stop being so dam picky and lets get to the task at hand.....TO LOVE FREESTYLE, LISTEN TO IT, REMEMEBER THE GREAT TIMES WE HAD WITH IT and HOW WE ARE GOING TO KEEP IT ALIVE for future generations to cherish and appreciate it. We have to preserve its history and culture. Think about it, to me...its one of the most indepth, interesting and beautiful stories I have ever heard!! Simply beautiful. Lets unite to keep it that way :) Lets all try to contribute to this cause, I surely try everyday.

Peace,

Louie

This is very true Louie. If anyone has an issue or problem, (besides it being a music or artist question) they should take care of it outside from here. The fans and users of this website should make it a part of our responsability to keep this an inviting area for those who are interested in becoming members as well. This site along with Freestylemania are my top favorites, and should be on everyone elses too!
Hope everything is going well Louie.. see you later man.

Carlos:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Peace,

Louie

allright , my nizzle;)

I think we all need to remember what Raf, Ted, and everyone else created this site for--Freestyle Music fans.

We all have one thing in common in that we all live, love, and breathe Freestyle Music.

Ted, I appreciate everything you have put into this site and judging from Raf's recent blog can't wait to see what 2008 brings us.

AMEN!

thnak u ted let me be on this site be a freestly f.m dj deaitce i love it im made on freestly f.m i.m happy to be a page of frestly f.m now i give a shout to all of my freestly f.m frinedy p.s out boss ted by dj barbara

I agree!! We are all adults here!! The world is full of too much of it!! This site should just be about THE MUSIC!!!!!! Let the music play literally!!! If I hurt anyone with any of my comments, my sincere apologies to all. I am a happy person and do not like to inflict pain & sorrow on anyone!! God bless you all and may the freestyle movement LIVE FOREVER!:p:p

Thnx Ted,
This thread will show the leaders....not followers. Besides, pessimists usually seek attention. Like they said earlier on in the thread if we ignore "it", then it will form no dwelling in our home.

I haven't bumped into them and hope the threads are deleted :) I'm usually one to steer away from that "drama" stuff.... it's too "family-like" in here to ever wonder why people would want to stir stuff up.

Wow, I did not realize about this..
Where there are sheep, the wolves are daring to attack..
That is how life is..There is a way to get rid of them, but i won't put it here..

I agree with everyone about not having negativity. I love this site and am on it everyday. Although I am not able to post as much as everyone else I am still here and on the site everyday. I don't have internet at home but i am on at work all day everyday. I have not really read or even seen the negative forums but if i did it will discourage me to come on if that is something i see all the time. Can't we all just get along....this site should be for networking, meeting new friends and just to talk about things about FREESTYLE...HELLO!!! :grrr: :blah: :blah: :Banana01:

wow im not even gonna ask what happend up in here and ted shhhhhhh read closer lol @ cf is still for sale

As a fairly new member to the site I'd thought I'd chime in on this thread.
I haven't seen too much in the way of negativity on this site compared to some of the other sites on (Roman Army Talk, and TNE [yahoo group]) spring to mind. In any place where you tallk about the "best" or "greatest" you're going to have a "worst" as well. We are all critics to an extent as we express are opinions on music. We are all also very passionate about Freestyle as well. That will make our views even stronger.
If you put your self out in the public you have to take the positive with the negative. Granted we're adult enough here that we don't have to be rude about expressing our displeasure with something, but we should also be adult enough to not take critism personally as well.
If a thread does generate too much angst it should be dealt with quickly. Some positives have come out of the negative threads as well.
Hate to say it but people do tend to learn more from negative experiences than positive ones (it just a fact of life).
I'd like to say though that overall this is one of the more positive forums I'm on. Haven't had any real negative experiences yet. I have learned a lot more about a music genre that I love, and am gaining a whole new apprecieation for its diversity and power.

Jeff

Turn the negative to a positive and work on that to make this site even better. I love this site!

Back