DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

COFFEE vs COFFEE

COFFEE vs COFFEE - [THE 3 WAY DANCE!]

• Total voters
Had my 3 cups of Bustelo coffee at home this morning, then went to Sunday Mass and picked up Dunkin Donuts coffee. Yummmmmmy:xtongue:

I'll stick with my Pepsi
pepsi.gif

JG, stop jacking the thread!

ROTF!!! only teasing ya woman... ;)

LoL Quixotic.. yeah no thanks on the Mountain Grown LoL

I've cut back on caffeine, so when I do have coffee I want the good shit.. Brazilian coffee with hot milk and sugar at Paderia Minas in Danbury, Dominican coffee with hot milk and sugar at El Valle in the Bronx, or espresso black no sugar at this little mafia cafe in the Bronx that does it right.

A mi me gusta el Bustelo,

Feisty, no estas sola :)

I like me my Bustelo,

Feisty, you're not alone :)

Dunkin D would be my fav , but i do like the Folgers columbian blend ,it's very smooth.

Back