• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Chrissy I-eece Biography

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Chrissy I-eece was born in Brooklyn and raised in the Bronx, dreaming of being a star in the music industry. Chrissy's career started in 1986 as a freestyle artist. Her achievements and career brought to life "Love Desire".

With her focus already on the latin market, another song was released entitled "You Should Know By Now". "You Should Know By Now" involved many of freestyle's heavyweights. It was written by singing sensation Marc Anthony and produced by legendary Little Louie Vega and it also features the background vocals of India and George Lamond. The road was set for this start to shine.

Chrissy's unlimited talent would not let her stay in one facet of the music industry. She went to record her first salsa album which was produced by legendary arranger and musician, Luis "Perico" Ortiz, called "Sangre Nueva Pa' La Calle", For Chrissy. The album opened new doors. Her collaboration with such great producers as Frankie Cutlass and Sergio George gave birth to a fusion of R&B and Latin that brought the single called "Take Your Love And Go" written by Chrissy and Sergio George. This song contained samples of Hector Lavoe singing the very famous phrase that perpetuated his popularity in the salsa world.

Chrissy is currently branching out to othe mediums of the industry. She is co-hosting "The Freddy Lopez Show" and is in production on her own new show called "The Freestyle Music Show", which will show she is not only a talented singer, songwriter and producer,but that she has acting skills as well. In Chrissy's own words, the focus is to keep it real and to work with the people that feel the same way she does. She considers herself a natural woman who keeps her heels on the ground, and her head on her shoulders, where it should be. For Chrissy I-eece, there are no boundaries that cannot be reached.
www.myspace.com/chrissyieece

Source:
http://www.freestyledivas.com/chrissy_i-eece/bio.htm

Freestyle.FM - Freestyle On Demand:

Last edited by a moderator:

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQCeAYevANs"]YouTube- Artie & Chrissy I-eece "Secret Lovers"[/ame]

this artist has such an amazing voice!

Reminds me of La India in a way.:buttrock: