DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Cheer Up Comcast Users

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
For the past few weeks Ive been reading about comcast users experiencing increased speeds. From time to time I used to experience overperformance from my dsl so I thought nothing of it at the time.

That all changed today when I read an article in my local paper (NY Daily News), where they interviewed the CEO of Comcast. He stated that during this year they will be upgrading their networks and should start providing speeds of @ 160 mbps. Just to put that number in perspective, that's the ability of downloading a HD 2 hour movie in just 4 minutes.

Congrats Homer!

good, cause i'm stuck in this stupid 2 year deal and i read in consumer reports that verizon fios is the way to go. comcast is way down near the bottom in all catagories. which really sucks.

:rolleyes: Well that's just dandy. I wonder when they'll be available in my neck of the mountains.

whoo-hoo
I have comcast!
yay

Comcast HS rocks!!! I got them as my Internet and TV provider (which my TV is locked up on WAPA America lol). I hardly have any problems with them. the only problem I had was when I moved, and they were very helpful.

hell ya dats whats up i had comcast for a while now i think its a great service they offer cuz i have phone,cable,and internet and my son ray is always playing xbox live too and we dont have a problem with our connection

Thanks for confirming FDM!

With every single milestone that each isp make for themselves, the more they push others to either match or beat their performance and prices. Thus ensuring that we the end users get the best deal possible. Well at least that's the way I wished it worked.

my comcast went out again for the 3rd time this month. grrrr... and for some reason, the phone goes with the net. so i have to call from my cell phone, then i push the options to say my service is interupted and i get a message saying "we are currently experiencing an outage in ur area but will be resolved shortly". i was on a cell and they have no idea where i was. such bullshyt. then to have to wait so long to finally get someone and they tell me it will be fixed around 3:30 in the morn. wtf. but i get yesterday for free, woohooo. i am getting soo sick of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it there's no alternatives in your area?

Comcast is GREAT for TV & maybe phone, but the work that i do they are very un-dependable for on-line conection. I use Cbeyond for my internet which is a T1, it's GREAT. I link up to my office & work on my network from home and do a whole bunch of other stuff, it's great.

But Comcast is great for TV, with there on-demand features, awsome!

Back