• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Cellphone: The Change (Verizon or AT&T)

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
My actual first cell phone was one from the company now known as T-Mobile (originally known as Omnipoint, then VoiceStream), and it was a pre paid. I only had it because the phone was offered to me for free after having pager service with a local store for five years. I only had to pay $50 for the pre paid card. I had no issues with them until one day they shut down my sim card for no reason (and I had put time on that cell number days before lol).

I had no much use for it so I gave it to my mom, only realizing I was going to need one soon enough. A main reason I have a cell now (mostly work related and to stay in touch with family), and Sprint has not dissappoint me in coverage, and I had travel miles with three phones in 5+ years and had no coverage issues, even when I I traveled to Puerto Rico three years ago, only thing they switched me to all their services (Voicemail, Customer service, operator messages, etc..) in Spanish, (by the way, NEXTEL's side of SprintNextel sucks for coverage as CPR has stated, and I am glad to hear he got an iPhone).

In reguards of me ever choosing a touch screen phone, The iPhone looks neat, but I am not a fan of products made by Apple, "Dare" by LG for Verizon is very impressive and also the new Blackberry phone Tae mention is being promoted as a phone to have, the "Instinct" by Samsung for Sprint fares well, and (alledgelly) T-Mobile has something coming on the touch screen department (rumored to be from their exclusive Sidekick brand).

Phones are getting really high tech these days lol

taezee

graphics designer
DOFCH.COM
the dare is phenominal i love it..of course i work for verizon so im gonna come off as bias..the blackberry storm is gonna take the world by storm as advertised..for all those that claim t mobiile has much better prices as i hear all day long fron customers thinking there gonna "play me" ten dollar diffrence monthly "you get what you pay for" most customers 90% who threaten to go to the other carrier" usally come back to us within two weeks...why we work everywhere! we dont just talk the talk we walk the walk also!!

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
UPDATE:

Looks like Verizon finally got hip to 3G and dropped whatever that Mumbo Jumbo EVDO-DO was.

You're a little late to the party, but welcome anyway.
Rafa, 3G is just a simple name for EVDO-Rev A (Evolution Data Only/Evolution Data Optimized Revision A), which is the cell phone industry standard now for their wireless data/internet service, however only Verizon and Sprint upgrade theirs to newer revisions faster, and they outperform AT & T and T-Mobile in terms of connection and reliability

Verizon and Sprint have never been late for the "3G" party since they created the party. Meanwhile the other carriers......

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
the dare is phenominal i love it..of course i work for verizon so im gonna come off as bias..the blackberry storm is gonna take the world by storm as advertised..for all those that claim t mobiile has much better prices as i hear all day long fron customers thinking there gonna "play me" ten dollar diffrence monthly "you get what you pay for" most customers 90% who threaten to go to the other carrier" usally come back to us within two weeks...why we work everywhere! we dont just talk the talk we walk the walk also!!
No need to be biased for the "Dare" touch phone. A co-worker at my job has it, and is as good as advertised.