DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Celebrity Mugshot Of The Month

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
NBA superstar Kobe Bryant is pictured in this mug shot taken by Colorado cops on July 4, 2003 following his arrest for allegedly sexually assaulting a 19-year-old hotel employee. Eagle County prosecutors are currently deciding whether to formally file charges against the 24-year-old Los Angeles Laker.

Attachments

• kobebryant1.jpg
    kobebryant1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
That's next month!

***UPDATE***
Kobe ad career is dribbling off

By CORKY SIEMASZKO
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Kobe Bryant can't be lovin' it.
McDonald's has dumped the Los Angeles Lakers star as a pitchman - the second big-bucks endorsement Bryant has lost since he was accused of raping a Colorado hotel worker.

The fast-food company did not mention Bryant's legal problems, saying only that its three-year agreement with him, which paid an estimated $500,000 a year, expired on New Year's Eve and was not renewed.

The decision by McDonald's, which is in the midst of a new "I'm lovin' it" campaign that features Justin Timberlake, came several months after Ferrero of Italy, the maker of Nutella chocolate spread, dumped Bryant.

"McDonald's basically had no choice," said Steve Rosner of 16W Marketing in East Rutherford, N.J. "At this moment, there is no upside to them being associated with Kobe Bryant."

Bryant's wholesome image was shattered in July when a 19-year-old woman accused him of rape. A married father of a baby girl, Bryant said the sex was consensual.

Bryant still has a five-year contract with Nike Inc. that's worth about $40 million and a deal with Coca-Cola Co. to endorse Sprite. But Nike has delayed its planned Feb. 8 launch of a shoe designed for Bryant, and the soft-drink maker has not used Bryant in any ads since he was charged - and that contract expires next year.

Has anyone seen the most recent mug shot of James Brown. I saw on the Fox5 news this morning that he was arrested last night for for beating up on his wife (again). You've gotta see that mug (and his hair).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yep,, this is the one, thanks Cuba! (I'd say this is definitely the funniest so far).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw that this morning!!! #### it looks like they just pulled him off a park bench somewhere!!! lol

yea what the fuck is up with that shit??? lol We arent lil kiddies I wanna see the swears damn it!!! lol Turn the fucking censor off! lol

looks like you already did lol Wow you work quick!

fuck damn shit fucker .... wow i feel like i can breath now LOL

Back