DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

CD Releases for December 2

FreestyleChulo

Freestyler Xtreme
here are the cd releases for Tuesday December 2, 2003....keep looking for the releases of the month...i will post and update it as much as possible!!!!....oh and look out for my comments!!!!

<span style='color:white'># 112</span> Hot And Wet (Def Soul).....im sure the ladies will be all over this one
<span style='color:white'># ALICIA KEYS</span> The Diary of Alicia Keys (J Records)...the much anticipated sophmore album for the grammy winning artist...def on my must have list....
<span style='color:white'># BERES HAMMOND</span> Can't Stop A Man (VP)
<span style='color:white'># BLUE MAN GROUP</span> The Complex Rock Tour Live (DVD) (Warner)
<span style='color:white'># BOB GUINEY 3 Sides</span> (Wind-Up/Sony)
<span style='color:white'># CLAY AIKEN Invisible (CD Single)</span> (RCA)....the American Idol boy
<span style='color:white'># DAVID BOWIE Sound + Vision (Box set)</span> (Capitol/Virgin)
<span style='color:white'># DIXIE CHICKS Top Of The World</span> (Sony)
<span style='color:white'># ELEPHANT MAN Good 2 Go</span> (VP)...for those reggae enthusiasts out there
<span style='color:white'># IN AMERICA OST</span> In America OST (Atlantic)
<span style='color:white'># JAMIROQUAI</span> Late Night Tales (Ultra Records)....watever happened to this guy???...hes still popular in europe tho...here...hes a one hit wonder....
<span style='color:white'># JOHNNY GREENWOOD</span> Bodysong (EMI)
<span style='color:white'># KINKY</span> Atlas (Nettwerk)
<span style='color:white'># KRS-ONE</span> D.I.G.I.T.A.L. (Cleopatra Records)....i was wondering if these peeps were putting out anything new...
<span style='color:white'># LONGVIEW</span> Mercury (Warner International)
<span style='color:white'># NAT KING COLE</span> The Classic Singles (Box set) (Capitol)...for those collectors out there
<span style='color:white'># NORTHERN PIKES</span> It's A Good Life (Sextant Records)
<span style='color:white'># PAT MARTINO</span> Think Tank (Blue Note)
<span style='color:white'># RANDY TRAVIS</span> Worship & Faith (Warner)
<span style='color:white'># ROBERT PALMER</span> The Very Best Of (Angel)
<span style='color:white'># THE HOLLIES</span> The Long Road Home: 40th Anniversary Collection (EMI)
<span style='color:white'># THE OFFSPRING</span> Splinter (Columbia/Sony)....do thse guys have wat it takes to make it back to the top of the rock world??
<span style='color:white'># TRACE ADKINS</span> Comin' On Strong (Capitol)
<span style='color:white'># TURBULENT</span> Turbulent (Sextant Records)
<span style='color:white'># VARIOUS ARTISTS</span> Mingle: Supper Club Album (Warner Strategic Marketing)
<span style='color:white'># VARIOUS ARTISTS</span> Platinum Dance Hits (Warner Strategic Marketing)
<span style='color:white'># VARIOUS ARTISTS CMT</span> Central Volume 1 (Capitol Nashville)
<span style='color:white'># VARIOUS ARTISTS</span> MuchDance 90s (BMG)
<span style='color:white'># WESTLIFE</span> Turnaround (Arista)...OH MY GOD....i figured these guys broke up like every other boy band out there...well...i guess they dont know its not 1998 anymore!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FreestyleChulo @ Nov. 30, 2003 - 3:36 pm)]# BLUE MAN GROUP The Complex Rock Tour Live (DVD)
# CLAY AIKEN Invisible (CD Single) (RCA)....the American Idol boy
# ELEPHANT MAN Good 2 Go (VP)...for those reggae enthusiasts out there
# JAMIROQUAI Late Night Tales (Ultra Records)....watever happened to this guy???...hes still popular in europe tho...here...hes a one hit wonder....
# KRS-ONE D.I.G.I.T.A.L. (Cleopatra Records)....i was wondering if these peeps were putting out anything new...
# NAT KING COLE The Classic Singles (Box set) (Capitol)...for those collectors out there
BLUE MAN GROUP - The last time I saw them was in the Intel/Pentium Commericials

CLAY AIKEN - Didn't he come in second and yet he seems to be doing a lot better!

JAMIROQUAI - Wow, the last time I heard from this dude I was still with my son's mother (over 5 years ago).

KRS-ONE - No one raps like that any more, so I hope he has a new style, cause even though great in his time, those times are over!

NAT KING COLE - Proof that even the dead have more releases than freestyle!

112 came out a few weeks ago and its pretty good... kinda getting tired of the guy with the whiney ass voice tho... this one is much more upbeat than the last ones (not as many get it on songs lol)

Another one that came out already but definetly worth taking a look at is the Honey Soundtrack!

I am definetly looking foreward to Alicia Keys! Im hearing the cd now on aol and its excellent!!! She is one of the few out there that sounds better live than on her cd's! Het talent is unbelievable!

And next week I'm gonna have to pick up Fefe Dobson and Ruben Studdard!

cool list & comments Pedro... Blue Man Group is great show live... especially at the original theater on Lafayette St.

Here are some recent releases of interest:

David Bowie - Reality: I'm not a big Bowie fan, but I heard the song "Days" and had no idea it was him... turns out the whole album is excellent
u.gif

Missy Elliott: a little gimmicky here and there, but mostly brilliant.
u.gif

Outkast - Speakerboxx: quirky, sprawling masterpiece.
u.gif

Basement Jaxx - Kish Kash: fast and funky... like Outkast-meets-Groove Armada.
u.gif

My Morning Jacket - It Still Moves: majestic, soaring Northcountry emo. Perfect for driving around at night... so romantic, it takes your breath away. My fave album of the year.
u.gif

The Postal Service - Give Up: emo meets electro, and it works.
u.gif

Dashboard Confessional - A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar: Melodramatic pop punk. If you're over 19 you'll hate it. I do.
d.gif

Bubba Sparxxx - Deliverance: deep fried Southern rap; smartly samples bluegrass and blues. Good shit.
u.gif

The Darkness: Fresh, thrilling, catchy metal.
u.gif

Has anyone heard Cyndi Lauper's new stuff. I didn't even recognize her. It's way different stuff that she's singing now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Robert Berardi @ Dec. 02, 2003 - 12:00 am)]Outkast - Speakerboxx: quirky, sprawling masterpiece.
u.gif

works.
u.gif
I absolutely love the new Outkast CD!!! Speakerboxxx and The Love Below! The are so different from whats out there right now and they pull it off flawlessly! If ya don't have it yet its def. worth the $$$ its a 2 cd set and you won't be dissappointed!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ Dec. 02, 2003 - 4:54 pm)]I absolutely love the new Outkast CD!!! Speakerboxxx and The Love Below!  The are so different from whats out there right now and they pull it off flawlessly!  If ya don't have it yet its def. worth the $$$ its a 2 cd set and you won't be dissappointed!
Got it!! Worth the purchase, as Aly has stated.
music3.gif

I picked up a few of this weeks releases... So far all of them are really good!
Kelis - Tasty (She has such unique vocals I've loved her from day 1 with "I Hate You So Much Right Now"!!!)
Ruben Studdard - Soulful (And that he is! Kinda got a Tyrese vibe goin on)
Avant - Private Room (His music is soo damn sexy!)
Musiq Soulchild - Souldstar (complete with a Rolling Stones cover of Miss You!)
Elephant Man - Good 2 Go (gotta have reggae in the CD collection!!!)
and
Missy Elliott - This is Not a Test

Great job on the list Pedro. There are quite a few releases on your post that I wasn't aware of.

It might be a pain to do but maybe next time the Artist can be in white, or the album title? Nitpick.

Wasn't any freestyle on your list...how odd.

I just picked up Fefe Dobson today (it was hard to find!) but she's kind of a cross of Linkin Park, No Doubt, kinda alternative punk but not too hardcore. The cd is great and so far there isn't song that I don't like yet! I think my favorite song so far is one she wrote for her absentee father called "Unforgiven" whoa she just lets all her feelings out on that one!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Robert Berardi @ Dec. 02, 2003 - 12:00 am)]Here are some recent releases of interest:

Outkast - Speakerboxx: quirky, sprawling masterpiece.
u.gif
u.gif
I picked up the OUTKAST Cd this weekend, its great!
u.gif

Back