DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Cancelled! 2008-2009 (UPDATED)

One great show that got the ax was "My Own Worst Enemy" with Christian Slater. Not a big fan of his usually, but he was really good and it was only on for about 8-9 weeks. I also agree that Heroes should be gone

Last edited by a moderator:
While today’s NBC infront presentation brought good news for fans of struggling shows like Heroes and Parks and Recreation. Those who enjoy Life weren’t so lucky.
Life revolves around detective Charlie Crews (Damian Lewis), a man who served a dozen years for murders that he didn’t commit. He lost all that was dear to him but survives thanks to his studies of Zen philosophy. He eventually rejoins the LAPD but is a very different man. Others in the cast include Sarah Shahi, Adam Arkin, Brent Sexton, Donal Logue, Brooke <NOBR style="FONT-SIZE: 100%; FONT-WEIGHT: normal" id=itxt_nobr_1_0>Langton</NOBR>, Robin Weigert, Jennifer Siebel, Victor Rivers, and Jessy Schram.
The NBC drama debuted in September 2007 to 10.15 million viewers and a 4.1/11 rating/share of the 18-49 demographic. Later episodes sank to a low of 5.72 million and a 2/6. If not for the writers strike, NBC would have cancelled Life after one year. The execs instead decided to give it another try and renewed the series for a second season.
Unfortunately, the next round of episodes didn’t perform any better than the first. NBC needs fewer shows next season because of their Jay Leno experiment but, even if they didn’t, Life wouldn’t be coming back with such poor ratings.
NBC’s co-chair, Ben Silverman, made it official today and confirmed that Life won’t be coming back next season. Thankfully, the last episode of the series gave viewers some closure and answers to ongoing questions. These days, that’s a luxury that few other shows are given.

NBC has officially made it clear that Law & Order: SVU will continue on the network with or without leads Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni.
"The show is coming back; we hope they come back with it," said Marc Graboff, co-chairman of NBC Entertainment, at Monday's upfront presentations.
Hargitay and Meloni are currently renegotiating their contracts with the network, and sources have characterized the discussions as aggressive. Asked if SVU would cast new leads if those contract talks stall, Graboff added only, "The show's coming back — with or without them."

Chuck - has been renewed for a 3rd Season and it is music to my ears. If you haven't watched this show you are missing a fun and original show with lots of laughs and geeky references.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles has been officially cancelled by FOX.
Word came in just a few hours ago. Maybe that youtube video made by the main star, Thomas Dekker was the reason.

Dollhouse has suprinsingly been renewed. The show has been struggling on Fridays after TSCC, but it wasn't renewed.
It also deserves you as an audience.

ABC's awful cop show, The Unusuals was cancelled; There is a TV GOD.

CBS has renewed Cold Case; Without A Trace seems to be cancelled.
Nothing has been made official yet.

Bones has been renewed for 2 more seasons

Castle, Better of Ted (not our TED; He can't be cancelled!) and Scrubs have all been renewed by ABC

Also cancelled today!

Samantha Who? - This was actually a pretty good comedy that many people in my family enjoyed. It won an Emmy, which means that it was destined to be cancelled!

Chuck - has been renewed for a 3rd Season and it is music to my ears. If you haven't watched this show you are missing a fun and original show with lots of laughs and geeky references.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles has been officially cancelled by FOX.
Word came in just a few hours ago. Maybe that youtube video made by the main star, Thomas Dekker was the reason.

Dollhouse has suprinsingly been renewed. The show has been struggling on Fridays after TSCC, but it wasn't renewed.
It also deserves you as an audience.

ABC's awful cop show, The Unusuals was cancelled; There is a TV GOD.

CBS has renewed Cold Case; Without A Trace seems to be cancelled.
Nothing has been made official yet.

Bones has been renewed for 2 more seasons

Castle, Better of Ted (not our TED; He can't be cancelled!) and Scrubs have all been renewed by ABC
Woo hoo, Chuck and Ted have been renewed lol.

Crystal will be upset about this one; ABC has just cancelled Cupid.
This is the second time the network does this because just like the original Cupid (on ABC) starring Jeremy Piven it has been cancelled due to poor ratings.

In the most shocking cancellation, NBC has decided not to order a new season of Medium. In my opinion, Medium is the most consistent show on tv and always makes for great tv.

The parent company of Medium is CBS; So they may pull a "SCRUBS" (ala ABC) and bring it over to CBS Fridays to pair it up with Ghost Whisperer; I truly hope so.

Speaking of CBS. The have cancelled THE UNIT after four seasons.

NBC has also cancelled the unfunny, MY NAME IS EARL.

ABC cancels Life According To Jim.

CBS has finally cancelled "Without A Trace"
NO SEASON 8!

The "Eleventh Hour" was also cancelled as well.

imma have to buy this season and last season of smallville because my damn dvr only recorded the ones IT wanted and not all

BREAKING NEWS: MEDIUM SAVED! GOING TO CBS FRIDAYS!

Though the series has declined in the ratings over the years, Medium’s always been a decent mid-season performer for the peacock network. Considering the state of NBC’s overall schedule, you’d think they’d be glad to have it back.
But, because of today’s economics and the network’s decision to schedule Jay Leno’s new show five nights a week, NBC cancelled Medium earlier this week.
Fortunately for fans of the show, CBS has decided to scoop it up. The network’s sister production company produces the show and makes a boatload of money from it in syndication. Bringing Medium back for more network episodes means that there will be more installments for the syndication package.
The show is also filling a problem spot on CBS’ Friday night schedule. The network hasn’t had much luck finding a strong, compatible show to fill the timeslot between Ghost Whisperer and Numb3rs. Medium, which combines elements of paranormal, family and crime drama, seems like a natural fit.
Interestingly, both Medium and Ghost Whisperer debuted the same year but on different networks. The two have frequently been compared and pitted against one another. Who would have guessed they’d end up on the same network, working together?

...BTW!

CW has cancelled REAPER!

Im not sure what they are going to do with all of that space and free time on their schedule.

CW has just cancelled The Game;
Another show that no one watched.

Everybody Hates Chris should be next to get the axe; We'll see!

After 4 seasons and as I reported before; Everybody Hates Chris has been cancelled.

No season 5.

Back