DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Caleb-B - Lost With Out You (UnReleased)

Caleb-B

• It was just okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucked really bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
Please cast your vote & opinion on this track by Caleb-B - Lost With Out You (UnReleased) this is a never released track compliments of Caleb-B to be sure to let us know what you think of it.

Also Caleb-B has allowed us to make this track available in our Downloads Click Here to Download File which he has only been made available here on DOFCH.com

<embed src="artistspoll/mp3ss87d.swf" quality=best wmode=transparent bgcolor=#FFFFFF loop=true width=70 height=30 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" align="absmiddle">
</embed>
</object>
Caleb-B - Lost With Out You (UnReleased)
</p>

Macromedia Player is required to Play this file.

Yes i MUST agree with Angelino its sizzzzzzzzzzzzling... ;)

That was an EXCELLENT cancion! That is what should be playing on the radio these days! New Freestyle like that is what its all about! BTW, anyone know what year that song was wriiten? Gracias.

Keep rockin!!

DJ DXM :D

that song was written and recorded in 2003....In 2004, I began working on my CD "The Freestyle Take Over" wich was finished and released in 2005. Im Lost With Out You was not on the Album because of the low quality recording methods i used at the time...Maybee i will redo it for a future project.

Thank you for your kind words and appritiation for my music.
If you do not already have a Caleb-B "Freestyle Take Over" CD ....Please order one today at www.caleb-b.com or at www.myspace.com/trance4minent Thank you.

Sorry about the Public announcment / commercial yall...LOL i got a CD to sale , please feel me tho..

sorry I have to be on the oppiste end of the spectrum, and I cant be jumping on the "like well caleb b is a friend of ours here a member . so of course i support his music" band wagon

its really awful to my ears me personally , sorry no personal offense . not sure if the above replys were actually listening to the same track, to me its just reallly bad and to ask for a purchase of the track id really rather be kicked in the nuts hard!!!! please refer to the thread
http://www.dofch.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=818
as to come to an understanding of why I feel the way I do this song is all encompassing all of those things

including off the bat the planet rock breakbeat and no real vocal skills or depth

I dare say I sound better in the shower then you when I sing

'better to stand stern with a face of truth and honesty and risk offense, then to smile and pat you on the back with a lie and feed you false confidence"

All constructive feedback is welcomed,. again thats what these polls are for. So we the listeners can voice our opinions in a creative manner,. so that the artists/people making the music know where we as fans stand when it comes to their music.

Thanks for posting the link to the thread as well for othere's.

well again i have been accused on other freestyle boards besides this one of basically voicing what people were afraid to say but thinking and in agreement with , never politically correct , and also in real life Im that guy at work who basically tells the boss "youre fuked up" to his face while everyone smiles and says "yes sir" all day long thats me in person i dont sugar coat nada and again no offense but if it is indeed "not releaased" then I can see why

don't worry man I'm sure those that know & don't know you or have only read what you say know that why you say is what you feel,. and we as a site have no problems with that. I believe everone should be heard for what they have to say.

It just you do get those here & there folks that all they want to do is bash bash bash & not for the right reasons. So that we won't tolerate, but to speak your mind with Honesty is more then welcomed.

No offence taken..

Every One has the right to there own oppinions...I my self am strongly oppionated. I know what I like ...and I know what I cant Stand.

Thats How This Buisness works...You have People who love your stuff...Theres People who Like the stuff...Theres People who hate your Stuff.

i love the Band Black Flag...One of my buddys cant stand Black Flag...whos Right and whos wrong...diff strokes for diff foakz...

Thanx for taking the time out of your Busey day Taeze.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(taezee @ Aug 9 2006, 12:30 AM) [snapback]6028[/snapback]</div>
sorry I have to be on the oppiste end of the spectrum, and I cant be jumping on the "like well caleb b is a friend of ours here a member . so of course i support his music" band wagon

its really awful to my ears me personally , sorry no personal offense . not sure if the above replys were actually listening to the same track, to me its just reallly bad and to ask for a purchase of the track id really rather be kicked in the nuts hard!!!! please refer to the thread
http://www.dofch.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=818
as to come to an understanding of why I feel the way I do this song is all encompassing all of those things

including off the bat the planet rock breakbeat and no real vocal skills or depth

I dare say I sound better in the shower then you when I sing
'better to stand stern with a face of truth and honesty and risk offense, then to smile and pat you on the back with a lie and feed you false confidence"
[/b]

how about using some TACT when you voice your opinion...that way it doest seem so much like bashing??? this site isn't for NEGATIVITY....so if you have something NEGATIVE to say.....and opinions we all do have...dont be so bashfull, theres no need for,"to me its just reallly bad and to ask for a purchase of the track id really rather be kicked in the nuts hard!!!!" ...we're not even trying to hear all that NEGATIVITY...thats MY OPINION

youre absolutely right I was pulled over for a "TWI" that night

that is 'typing while under the influence"

I do apologize caleb b you have my respect because you could have easily come back in a different manner then as a gentleman

sometimes Im up drinking chillin and im thinking im being funny or cute then the next day youre like OH MY GOD WHAT WAS I DOING???!!!

or oH SHIT I SENT THAT EXPLICIT E MAIL TO MY BOSS OR MOTHER IN LAW BY ACCIDENT!!

weve all been there done that

Gracias, Caleb.B for the info on your song. Much luck to you with your career. Freestyle needs you!

Back