DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Brownies

MiRi

Freestyler Xtreme
I've been baking some killer brownies lately.....from scratch!!
smile.gif

Mmmm I love brownies....
I have a recipe that I make from scratch too. Nobody believes it though, they swear I either bought them or bought a brownie mix at the supermarket LOL I like adding walnuts

Hellooooo share the recipies...

hey even though that were not together anymore that doesnt mean that you still owe me a brownie! i want a brownie! LOL

have you ever put some of that extra GREEN STUFF in em? shits crazy.. hahaha

I HAVENT HAD SOME BROWNIES FOR THE LONGEST THAT I CAN REMEMBER MISS THOSE THINGS

I know I gotta post the recipe. I keep forgetting. It's quite easy though and I got it from a Nestle package. Sometimes I like to experiment with white chocolate.

Back