1. Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security
    Dismiss Notice

Blended Beats Announcement

Discussion in 'DJ Chuckie V. - Blended Beats' started by chuckie, May 28, 2010.

1. chuckie

chuckie Freestyle.FM Dee Jays Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

Hey all!

I kinda mentioned this before, but the time is here. I start my new position this coming Tuesday June 1st. With this new position comes about 10x more responsibilities/work. So due to this change, Blended Beats will be on a trial run. If I have to cancel more shows than i actually do i will just end the show completely. This isn't confirmed yet, but I am going to see how things work out in the next month or 2 and find out what my real workload is going to be at work. There is supposed to be a lot of travel involved as well so this may cause issues. I will keep everyone updated as to how things are going and what is going to happen.

As a side note, Since this weekend is a holiday the show is on holiday also :) too many bbqs/family events to attend this weekend and being we are off on monday, we will be gone all day sun.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Charlie V

2. wesoman69

wesoman69 New Member

i fell you i hope we don't lose you in here but i understand always take care of your hope you stay i love your show and your mixes 4real your friend wesoman69 wepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3. DaUnknownAdmin

DaUnknownAdmin Captain Casual Staff Member Administrator Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

more money, more problems.... But I'm betting they're good problems.... HA HA

It's like we tell everyone real life comes first. A promotion is a good thing, especially when it comes with a higher tax bracket. ;)

4. Chuck

Chuck Who? Staff Member Administrator DOFCH.COM NYFreestyle.Com NHBFreestyle.Com FreestyleRemix.Com FreestyleMania.com ClubFreestyle.Com Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

The problem with a promotion with a higher pay and higher tax bracket is its most def a lot more responsibility and a lot of times not worth this. Well at least it feels that way some times. But when it comes to fam its always worth it.

5. chuckie

I don't mind it at all, its something i enjoy doing and don't have any complaints. i can work from home when i want to, i make enough to put food on the table and a roof over our heads and some change for other things :p but its fun and i enjoy it!

6. djchillychaz

djchillychaz Member of Freestyle Nation NYFreestyle.Com Freestyle Nation Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

The show rocks

THIS SHOW ROCKS.:Banana09:

7. DaUnknownAdmin

Ummm, this show has been off the air for sometime now which is why it's in the Archives section :confused:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  8. Ted

Ted Freestyle.FM Referee Staff Member Administrator DOFCH.COM Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

9. chuckie

10. DaUnknownAdmin

...... :confused:

11. chuckie

I've been debating a come back.........

12. DaUnknownAdmin

Don't call it a come back!