• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Blackberry 9700

Wichy

Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I need a Freestyle.FM APP for my Blackberry 9700 stat!!!

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Wichy, it's on the works. I asked the same for my blackberry curve 8530 a while ago, and Rafa said "coming soon"

Rhoq

Member of Freestyle Nation
Freestyle Nation
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
What kind of app? For posting on the forum, Freestyle.FM is Tapatalk enabled. Just go to tapatalk.com to get the latest beta for BlackBerry. It was awful when I last tested the BlackBerry version months ago, but it has to be improved by now. Actually posting from Tapatalk right now (for Android though).

For streaming the audio, there are plenty of choices available. There is a thread somewhere around here where I was helping someone get the audio stream up and running on their 'Berry. Think it was via Moodio

Wichy

Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I would lkke the app for streaming I can't find the post here