• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Battlestar Galactica: Series Finale (Possible Spoilers)

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Tonight, March 20, 2009 is the Battlestar Galactica Series Finale.
Here is something you should know if you are planning to DVR it.
The show will start at 9pm and will run until 11:11PM.
You may have to modify your recordings for it will be going over by atleast 11 minutes.

The greatest Sci-Fi show since Babylon 5 ends it run tonight as we finally get to end this amazing ride.

If you haven't watched this show, do yourself a favor and rent, buy, bootleg or beg your friends for a copy.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
its about time, I can't wait to buy the final season to complete my set.

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I love this version of BSG! I would argue it is hands down the best sci-fi show ever produced for television. B5 was good, but this is apples and oranges. Some of the Trek series were very good, but BSG is in a class by its self.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Im taking the day off to watch the show.
No Club House for me tonight.
I got every fracking season and this is the night I've been waiting for.

Enjoy it guys; I will.

This was one of the greatest shows ever!! I remember watching it as a kid and this is nothing compared to the original series. I cried like a pendeja when starbuck kissed her hubby good bye & when the president died with admiral adama AT HER SIDE. I'm a sucker for love stuff. Can't wait to watch the plan!!!

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I feel like I just lost a friend. Great ending....and notice all the subtle droppings of our ideologies and cultures. Awesome job!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
This IS how you end a series.
Frackin' Excellent!

I love on how they tied everything together, finished off storylines and brought it back to what's going on right now in 2009.

My only question that they didn't answer is why Kara Thrace (Starrbuck) is the harbinger of death?

Aside from that.
Excellent.