DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Barack Obama - President of the United States

The McAdmin Group Presents... You Make The Call!

OK we all know that the economy is first and foremost, front and center on the top of President-Elect Obama's Todo List.

But if you could bend the ear of our soon to be President, what would you have him place as the #2 Priority on his Todo List?

• The War In Iraq/Afghanistan
  • Universal Health Care
  • Energy Policy
  • Second stimulus plan
  • Second plan bailout
  • Address our Foreign Policy Issues

Could these issues and more be addressed simultaneously? What are your thoughts?

Also I've been meaning to ask ya bastids what do you think of our present day system of electing a President? For me personally I find it a bit disturbing that someone running for President only needs to win 11 states to become President.

BTW: This just in... Next on Dancing With the Stars Joe the plumber and Sarah Palin!
smilieparty.gif

Last edited:
I think #2 should be the war in Iraq/Afghanistan. This is costing billions of sorely needed dollars that could be used here.

While it can be argued that fighting in Afghanistan is justified, no one can ever convince me that Iraq was even a remotely good idea and this was something I never for one second supported.

Regarding the election process, while I understand the concept of the Electoral College, I've never understood its rationale. Shouldn't electing the President be put to a popular vote?

If anyone can tell me why the Electoral College is needed, I'd really like for someone to explain to me its merits.

Also I've been meaning to ask ya bastids what do you think of our present day system of electing a President? For me personally I find it a bit disturbing that someone running for President only needs to win 11 states to become President.

Yeah Raf, I agree it needs to be re-worked but, I doubt our present two parties would want that. They have the electioneering down to an art with the system the way it is. Reform is needed on some many levels its not funny.

I would start with only two parties (they both suck, we need more options), move onto the Electoral College, and then address the lobbiests system. Too many people with agendas, that really have nothing to do with running the country, that get our leaders attention simply because they have money to throw at them.

But, as I said it will never happen. Its like Tucker taking on the big auto makers...we all know what happened to him.

DUDE!! Hes a man...not GOD....chill out..PUH-LEESE!! ...:no:

If he was God, then he wouldn't have a birthday and it wouldn't be an issue. I'm sure anyone who found out that they had the same birthday as the president elect would at least point it out. LOL

Respectfully Tony, he is not right on. The American people are not to blame for low voter turnout. Neither party has cared about the quality of candidate, because its only one of two options for the most part So, the American People adopted a "Why should we care? We can't fix it anyway" mentality.

The Washington power brokers have not really been in touch with us citizens for a long time. They pontificate about oil prices, but don't allow drilling. They talk about the war in Iraq, and how we need to leave, but say nothing about Afghanistan. Washington is a quagmire of people who have not done their own shopping for years. I doubt any one of them can tell you what a gallon of milk costs. And it is those same people who the two major parties rotate out for our approval every four years.

So, I do not blame the people of this great country. I blame the two parties. I stand by my statement to Kid....do not blame the American citizens for not voting..blame the Democrats and Republican parties for not giving the citizens of this, our great nation and home, a candidate worth getting excited about.

I voted in every presidential election since I became of age. I didn't vote for Bush, I voted 3rd party both times against him. The point is that I made an effort. Everyone was so pissed about Bush, yet they allowed him to get elected twice! They have no right to complain if they didn't even care to vote. I hate to say it, but voting was this year's "trendy fad". I'm sure they'll soon forget how much they "love America".

I voted in every presidential election since I became of age. I didn't vote for Bush, I voted 3rd party both times against him. The point is that I made an effort. Everyone was so pissed about Bush, yet they allowed him to get elected twice! They have no right to complain if they didn't even care to vote. I hate to say it, but voting was this year's "trendy fad". I'm sure they'll soon forget how much they "love America".

Mirrors my sentiments exactly.

If you don't vote, you can't bitch.

I hate to say it, but voting was this year's "trendy fad". I'm sure they'll soon forget how much they "love America".

KHB, I have to agree with you there. It's funny to see how all of sudden people are "up" on politics.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see people wanting to be part of the process. I just wish they would make an effort to really understand why they should or shouldn't vote for someone.

it was official, but NOW its really official.

We Got A New President.

It seems like all day he has been eluding to what 2morrow brings, i really wanna know what announcements he is gonna make 2morrow, i'm a little shook at what his 1st orders will be.

Back