DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Barack Obama - President of the United States

WTG OBAMA <3 What an emotional and incredible speech!!! I am not even an American and I was in tears listening to his speech ... I am in awe <3

It was a very moving speech. I hope he brings this country together. Who knows how much longer it can remain divided the way it has been all this time.

What's sad is, I can remember the first salvos of divisiveness being shot when I was just a little kid.

Along a similar line. Please contact me for your "Don't blame me...I voted for McCain" hats, t-shirts, bumper sticker and, my favorite, adult diapers. Please do not ask about credit, I am not Fanny Mae......a discount is offered for cash payments....I am trying to keep my traceable income under $250K, these taxes are going to suck....

Amen Terry! I wonder how long it will be before the same people singing Obamas praises will be chastising him because the economy and the American way of life is not somehow miraculously improved overnight. And when he digs into the pockets of the everyday people even more to try and remedy the band aid solutions he has "promised", let's see how fast the populace turns on him as they have turned on Bush. And the thought of reducing the amount earmarked for defense of this country is scary and appalling. I hope we dont get what the majority has asked for :)

Everyone is entitled to their piece of the American pie...but they arent entitled to MY piece! :)

That being said, I pray for this country.....we are moving on a very slippery slope. :(

Rosa sat so that
Martin can walk, so that
Obama could run, so that
Our Children can Fly​

* wearing a hat and tshirt i bought from terry and standing behind him and steve*
unfortunately you guys must not have heard that MLK's own daughter was asking people NOT to vote for Barrack Obama. Because of his vote against the life of a child that survived an attempted abortion. She said that her father lived his life in support of life, and Mr Obama's choice was against life.

I believe President Obama will have an extremely short honey moon. The American media loves one thing more then building someone up, and that is ripping them down.

He won the election so has my support if I am called on I will do as he asks, because he is the President. In four years we shall see how he has done...but I am reminded of the words of Glen Beck..."we had to go through jimmy Carter, in order to reach Ronald Reagan."

I believe President Obama will have an extremely short honey moon. The American media loves one thing more then building someone up, and that is ripping them down.

That's one of the realest things ever said.

It sickens me how people didn't give a f*ck about voting until when it became trendy and fashionable this year. Does anyone realize that maybe if peeps had cared so much about America and voting, problems wouldn't have gotten so out of hand to begin with? No one gives a f*ck about America, they just need an excuse to get hyped up about. The problem isn't with America, the problem is the horrible people living inside it.

It sickens me how people didn't give a f*ck about voting until when it became trendy and fashionable this year. Does anyone realize that maybe if peeps had cared so much about America and voting, problems wouldn't have gotten so out of hand to begin with? No one gives a f*ck about America, they just need an excuse to get hyped up about. The problem isn't with America, the problem is the horrible people living inside it.

I refuse to think this way. America is a great place! Sure we have our problems from time to time...in the words of Ted Nuggent "Yeah America can suck...but it sucks a lot less than any other country on this planet. That is why people are dying trying to get in!"

If you feel the need to blame someone Kid, blame the two parties. They have not really put out any candidates worth getting worked up over for most people. But DO NOT BLAME THE PEOPLE OF THIS GREAT NATION!!!

I have always voted, but I was raised different than most people. My father and I always had long talks about current events and politics. We were on opposite sides on most issues..but we discussed and debated the merits of a candidate/situation often. Those discussions grounded me, and taught me how to watch the direction this great country was taking, had taken, will take. But I will not let anyone make grand sweeping statements like yours without a response from me.

Thank God I remember how to rock and roll an M4...we are in trouble folks.

I do give him props for being able to fool the high percentage of the desolate in this country. McInsane was no better..not wanting to rant I just want all members to protect themselves and family, things are going to get hard in the USA, the financial meltdown is just the beginning.

I refuse to think this way. America is a great place! Sure we have our problems from time to time...in the words of Ted Nuggent "Yeah America can suck...but it sucks a lot less than any other country on this planet. That is why people are dying trying to get in!"

If you feel the need to blame someone Kid, blame the two parties. They have not really put out any candidates worth getting worked up over for most people. But DO NOT BLAME THE PEOPLE OF THIS GREAT NATION!!!

I have always voted, but I was raised different than most people. My father and I always had long talks about current events and politics. We were on opposite sides on most issues..but we discussed and debated the merits of a candidate/situation often. Those discussions grounded me, and taught me how to watch the direction this great country was taking, had taken, will take. But I will not let anyone make grand sweeping statements like yours without a response from me.

Tear,

Go light on the Kid, he is point on !

The actual question at hand is not what you are talking about, but what you WILL DO about it, that includes us all as well.

Tear,

Go light on the Kid, he is point on !

The actual question at hand is not what you are talking about, but what you WILL DO about it, that includes us all as well.

Respectfully Tony, he is not right on. The American people are not to blame for low voter turnout. Neither party has cared about the quality of candidate, because its only one of two options for the most part So, the American People adopted a "Why should we care? We can't fix it anyway" mentality.

The Washington power brokers have not really been in touch with us citizens for a long time. They pontificate about oil prices, but don't allow drilling. They talk about the war in Iraq, and how we need to leave, but say nothing about Afghanistan. Washington is a quagmire of people who have not done their own shopping for years. I doubt any one of them can tell you what a gallon of milk costs. And it is those same people who the two major parties rotate out for our approval every four years.

So, I do not blame the people of this great country. I blame the two parties. I stand by my statement to Kid....do not blame the American citizens for not voting..blame the Democrats and Republican parties for not giving the citizens of this, our great nation and home, a candidate worth getting excited about.

^this feels like it was written in 2004. Low voter turnout? No candidate generating excitement? Dude, what planet were you on yesterday?! LoL

Last edited by a moderator:
^this feels like it was written in 2004. Low voter turnout? No candidate generating excitement? Dude, what planet were you on yesterday?! LoL

I was referring to before yesterday. Yesterday broke records for voter turn out, prior to Tuesday voter turn out had been steadily decreasing.

In answer to your query, Dude, I was on Earth, in the United States, in Illinois, in the voting booth. Where I have been for every election dating back to the first presidential election I was eligible to vote in, where I voted for Ronald Reagen.

It was a very moving speech. I hope he brings this country together. Who knows how much longer it can remain divided the way it has been all this time.

What's sad is, I can remember the first salvos of divisiveness being shot when I was just a little kid.

it just goes to show how long we've needed the change.....there's a sudden stillness in the community!

I hope now the race card diminishes into works of the past...but you know it will still take a bit of working in order to make that happen.

For those complaining about Obama being the president-elect, think about a few things that would had come with a (Bush Based) McCain overall policy if he was elected:

1. Less rights for workers, and more rights for Companies and Coorporations. The current labor laws in this country do very little to protect the labor force, but does wonders for the ones who hire them. Wages had been stagnant for most of this current presidency until a group of democrats decided to end the "freeze" on the federal minimum wage. Want me to say more? How about having a "Right To Work" rule nationally under a presidency for McCain, since he comes from Arizona, a "Right To Work" State where those rules trump rights for employees even further, especially if they unionize. That would even affect how complains move on the National Labor Relations Board, as they had been seriously affected for the past eight years of cuts, and serious backlog of cases. It could be worse, I could picture either that or legislation to ban labor unions.

2. Too much protection for those companies who choose to close shop in the USA, and then decide to open shop somewhere else where wage minimums are even lower, so that they can fatten up their profits to keep the group of stockholders who are too greedy and never satisfied, while CEOs earning ridiculous money, even when the company fails to make a profit or "goes bankrupt". Where did the golden rule of a business of "Making a honest profit for a good or service" went? I feel is now "Make the highest profit, no matter how you do it" rule in the coorporate world. Do I have to remind you all of $4.00+ a gallon of gasoline, and how come the GOP supporters don't put two on two on W and his ownership of stock on several Big Oil companies.

3. A war that W seem endless. If the three Muslim groups in Iraq cannot live together in one nation, then divide the country into three, and make them sign an agreement under the United Nations to not go into war with each other just because they want a bigger cut for their own nation. Bring the troops back home and have them ready for conflicts that may affect the security of this nation.

4. Taxes, Social Security, ending the nation's fiscal deficit, reduce unemployment, and reduce dramatically welfare rolls. These have to be seriously worked on. This we can all agree on!

5. Alternate sources of energy: Fund the companies who are doing a very honest effort to get these become a reality.

I might sound like a "repumocrat", but I am a frustrated independent moderate voter who has been ignored by both liberals and conservatives.

And just to let you all know, the win by Obama should show the rest of the world, especially in Middle East countries where Islamic belief has kept them thousands of years behind the rest of the world in every aspect that someone out of the norm cam become president of "the evil" USA.

AND NOW FOR SOME COMIC RELIEF.....I COULDN'T BE ANY PROUDER(IF THERE IS SUCH A WORD). I WISH PAPI WAS HERE TO SEE THIS!!

Obama.jpg

obama.jpg

obama.jpg

obama-1.jpg

lmfao leave it to BMAXX to post this crazzy shyt. Yeh you beat me to it ,,but only cus i aint got internetss right now...
Wow, I still can't believe the president elect and I have the same birthday.

DUDE!! Hes a man...not GOD....chill out..PUH-LEESE!! ...:no:

DUDE!! Hes a man...not GOD....chill out..PUH-LEESE!! ...:no:

Well hopefully when he's done parting the Red Sea he can find the time to fix the economy.

Well hopefully when he's done parting the Red Sea he can find the time to fix the economy.

lol or when hes taken over as the Ant-Christ ....

Back