DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Barack Obama - President of the United States

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
It's official!!!

Barack Obama - President of the United States

Last edited:
Along a similar line. Please contact me for your "Don't blame me...I voted for McCain" hats, t-shirts, bumper sticker and, my favorite, adult diapers. Please do not ask about credit, I am not Fanny Mae......a discount is offered for cash payments....I am trying to keep my traceable income under $250K, these taxes are going to suck....

backflip!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! *does victory lap around the Black House* :bananalam

Last edited by a moderator:
Along a similar line. Please contact me for your "Don't blame me...I voted for McCain" hats, t-shirts, bumper sticker and, my favorite, adult diapers. Please do not ask about credit, I am not Fanny Mae......a discount is offered for cash payments....I am trying to keep my traceable income under $250K, these taxes are going to suck....

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

AND NOW FOR SOME COMIC RELIEF.....I COULDN'T BE ANY PROUDER(IF THERE IS SUCH A WORD). I WISH PAPI WAS HERE TO SEE THIS!!

Obama.jpg

obama.jpg

obama.jpg

obama-1.jpg

Rosa sat so that
Martin can walk, so that
Obama could run, so that
Our Children can Fly​

Rosa sat so that
Martin can walk, so that
Obama could run, so that
Our Children can Fly​

thats beautiful!!

YES WE CAN!!

OBAMANATION!!!!!​

Wow, I still can't believe the president elect and I have the same birthday.

WTG OBAMA <3 What an emotional and incredible speech!!! I am not even an American and I was in tears listening to his speech ... I am in awe <3

Anni3 Cri5+i4n
An+i Chri5+
Un+i|| y0ur3 crucifi3d

N3x+ 3pi50d3, 4n0+h3r 4++3mp+ 0n hi5 |if3 wi|| 83 m4d3 4nd h3 wi|| mir4c0|0u5|y 5ur\/i\/3....

Back