DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Banana Bread

Kassandra

Spelling Police
We're throwing a party for one of my teachers, so I got stuck baking... as much as i love to bake and all I have no fucking idea on how to make banana bread...

So if you guys have any recipes, it'll be a great help
Thanks

Banana Bread

* 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine
* 1 cup granulated sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (3 medium)
* 2 cups flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup chopped walnuts

Cream butter and sugar together. Add one egg at a time, beating till smooth. Blend in mashed bananas.
In second bowl, stir flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and nuts. Add to banana mixture stirring only to moisten. Transfer to greased loaf pan. Bake in 350 deg. F. oven for about 1 hour until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes. Remove from pan and place on cake rack to cool. Wrap to store.
This banana bread recipe makes 1 loaf.

Cool...

Thanks Dawn

can you put frosring on it?

I dont know why someone would want it that way but, can you?

you can frost anything but ewwww @ frosted banana bread
laugh.gif

thats what I said

I aint gonna eat it

Shit... I might end up putting some exlax in that shit...

Just to be a bitch... ill do that... just to be a bitch...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dayer @ Sep. 20 2004, 2:17 pm)]Yo banana bread is the shit woman!
Yummmmmmy!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Back