DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Audacity Program

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
How many guys use this program. I downloaded the free version, but I am totally lost, I have no idea how to use this program. What I mainly want to do is clean up the sound and add tracks without spaces to my mixes, and maybe add a drop or intro or samples here and there.

How many guys use this program. I downloaded the free version, but I am totally lost, I have no idea how to use this program. What I mainly want to do is clean up the sound and add tracks without spaces to my mixes, and maybe add a drop or intro or samples here and there.

The proagram is simple to use. You do all by highlighting the audio & applying the effects filters to it. To remove crackles, pops, background noise, highlight the noise by itself (at the begining of the song, and select the noise filter. When you select the noise filter, it asks you to sample the noise you want removed, then apply it.

To remove the cracks or noises before/after a track, use the fade in/ fade out filter.

You can make an audio capture faster/slower (like the pitch function).

You can do a bunch of things with Audacity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wil, do you know how to enter tracks to a mix with audacity, but when someone plays it back there are no spaces. My $500 Fostex recorder isn't even capable of doing this, I'm selling it, total waste of money. I could be recording directly into the computer.

WOW im glad i dont use these programs cause im not that smart when it comes to computers.

UGH! The Audacity...:no:

By far the easiest program to record and burn straight to cd has been Sony ACID. Once you have your mix in ACID you add track markers and then burn in disc at once mode. You won't be able to much editing in ACID but you could add intros and samples to your mix. ACID is not free but they have a studio version which you can find for less than $50.

Search on You Tube there might be some on there!
I was thinknig the same thing. There are all kinds of videos on youtube showing you how to use programs.

Well Chuck i dont know alot about computers. I was suppose to get so much training from so called "friends" in the industry but it never happened. Like alot of people they tell you one thing but then they lie. So i only know as much as alot of people which is shit.

Back