DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Attention F.FM DJ's

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Here is a little pet peeve!!

When announcing the station or the site during your shows please remember our site is www.freestyle.fm not freestylefm..lol

Freestylefm is a completely different euro site.
Please don't forget the DOT..LOL

WWW DOT FREESTYLE DOT FM...LOL

We have all done it so just a reminder to everyone..lol that site is getting allot of traffic thanks to us..lol

Here is a little pet peeve!!

When announcing the station or the site during your shows please remember our site is www.freestyle.fm not freestylefm..lol

Freestylefm is a completely different euro site.
Please don't forget the DOT..LOL

WWW DOT FREESTYLE DOT FM...LOL

We have all done it so just a reminder to everyone..lol that site is getting allot of traffic thanks to us..lol

Oh boy, now I have to check all my drops! Thanks Ted for giving me extra work load! LOL...... I think I am guilty of this! LOL.....

Ya i told TED whats up with freestylefm.com is that a joke site you made. Ted of course told me no its not his site some guy made it up to compete with freestyle.fm and i said compete? The guy should've just gave you the site got on his hands and knee's and said im not worthy im not worthy.

Ok freddy I guess Il have to edit the one I gave you. =)

You know what one of my pet peeves is? When my dog starts humping my chair while I'm mixing! Wait, that is not the point of this thread, is it? I get it...

OK, will do boss!

Back