• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Artistik's New CD Release!!!! Freestyle Parade 2010 - We're back again!

Greasy

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Might have to hit this up @ rosevelts

rumor Mill says that there an Editz track on the New Comp :shocked:???:eek:

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Might have to hit this up @ rosevelts

rumor Mill says that there an Editz track on the New Comp :shocked:???:eek:
Yes you should. There's gonna be about ten acts and it's gonna be awesome. I am gonna post something soon to try to get as many local people to come hang out. People in ny should hit up sidetracks and those from the Philly area hit roosevelts. So can we count you in for this one greasy?

Princess

Mamalicious Freestyler
oooh I cant wait

freestylegreek

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Not really feeling the tracks. They all sound the same and the same style and the same way of singing it.

Would've been nice to have at least one track that stood out but none of them have and im still a fan of Willie's past cds but not a fan of this one.

Sorry :(

willievalentin

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Sound the same? same style? Not even remotely close. They are all completely different but I will accept your opinion. Everyone has one. Thanks for the feedback. 1 bad review isnt that bad. I dont expect everyone to like it. But I know how good they are.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I can't wait to pickup my copies. I've been waiting, LOL.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
My review is coming and will be posted soon.
Thanks for the songs William!