• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Are ya'll ready?!

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I'm in a nice cooler location (ie. the basement) gonna be kicking it old skool maybe tonight! Maybe some house, maybe something else, i have no idea. My show is always spur of the moment with nothing planned. So i hope ya all can make it to the Chat room with me tonight.

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I'll be there! :D

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I will probably be there.....getting my glowsticks ready ;)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
*Gets glowstick ready*

"Is the coast clear!?":p

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
:veryangrySo much for giving out glowsticks in the chatroom tonight!
I'm very sorry var! my whole family is sick and i need to help the wife take care of the kids so she can take care of me heh. i've been a slacker lately and will make it up to everyone. hope ya all can forgive me! or someone come take care of the kids while i do the show :)

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
No worries chuckie! Get yourself and the family well. That's what matters most. :)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Chuckie really needs to stop cooking dinner, it doesn't seem to be going over very well.

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
LMAO Raf!!!!!!!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Figures that I finally have some time to spend in the chatroom and there's no show lol. Chuckie, I'm going through the same thing (sorta) but luckily its just my 1 daughter who is sick but she is on day 11. Started with the flu/fever and now has an ear infection. Hope to catch ya in two weeks, I'll be away next week.

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I'm very sorry var! my whole family is sick and i need to help the wife take care of the kids so she can take care of me heh. i've been a slacker lately and will make it up to everyone. hope ya all can forgive me! or someone come take care of the kids while i do the show :)

That's A okay there Chuckie. When duty calls, ya gotta do what ya gotta do when family's sick......