DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

April 2009

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hello and Welcome to the Freestyle.FM's April 2009 Newsletter

What's In this Month's Edition

1. Site News
  2. Station News

1.) Site News

Sites Updates:

In Da Mix Player:

The "In Da Mix Player" is back! Yes we have taken it off the shelf and dusted it off for your listening pleasure. Eventually we hope to have it filled with all kinds of Mixed Goodies. So far we have....

Cube
- Emotional Pain - Edit
- Freestyle.FM Battle Mix 4
- Dream Dance #2
- Master at Work - Alright Alright
- Freestyle Ballads Mix

Da Unknown Admin
- 12 Bucks @ Beatport
- Go Daddy Blues

DJ Wil
- FFM Mix Show 4-14-09 Part 1
- FFM Mix Show 4-14-09 Part 2

Mixtress Mel
- Diamond Girl ( Mixtress Mel Edit)
- Mixtress Mel
- Mixtress Mel Freestyle
- Mixtress Mel Loves Her Freestyle
- Mixtress Mel Mini Mix

Wichy
- Wichy's II Mix
- WICHY - Mixologist In Training.mp3
- WICHY - Mixologist In Training 2.mp3
- Wichy's II mix.mp3

Please PM to have your mixes up on the new (old) player!

Latest 10 Threads

Question????
Happy 2nd Anniversary Freestyle.fm
Attention members!!
Unofficial Freestyle Invasion After
In The Mix Player
Happy Birthday GA5speed
Happy easter!!!!
Fantasy Football here? Freestyle.FM Request Thread!!!
Ted+drinks= an awesome show

Freestyle.FM Now On Twitter
http://twitter.com/fmfreestyle

Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?

If you're a Twitter user be sure to follow us today!

New Groups:

Check out our Freestyle Social Groups within Freestyle.FM
http://www.freestyle.fm/forums/group.php

Southwest Detroit Freestylers
Florida Freestylers
New Jersey Freestylers
Philly Freestyle Phans
New York Freestylers
Bay Area Freestylers
Canadain Freestyers

Join one or create your own!

Download Section:

We have been unable to correct the issue with our download section. We will be trying out other alternatives and hope to be making an announcement shortly. Stay tuned as one way or another we hope to have some good news for those that are looking for a place to host their mixes.

===== :cool: =====

2.) Station News

The New Schedule:

We've had some changes to the schedule;

DJ Dee X Man is no longer on Wednesdays Afternoon, but is now on Friday Nites starting 8pm (est)
DJ Freddy and DJ Wil are now on for two hours on Tuesday Nite Rewind, 8pm - 10pm
MixMaster Tony Rocca moves back one hour from 9pm to 10pm

Check out our full schedule below.

500x100-DJNOVA.jpg

500x100-MONA.jpg

500x100-DJWILFRED.jpg

500x100-TONYROCCA.jpg

500x100-PETERCOLON-1.jpg

500x100-DJTEAREMUP.jpg

500x100-WILLIEVALENTIN.jpg

500x100-PETERCOLON-2.jpg

500x100-DJDXMAN.jpg

500x100-DJTEDDYT.jpg

500x100-DJPARADISE.jpg

We have been and will be updating both Freestyle.FM and Dancedecades. You will probably experience some issues while we make some changes. Thank you in advance for your patience. The changes should only effect the request pages at Freestyle.FM and the whole site at DanceDecades.Com

2 Sites, 2 Days, One Party!

cmmffm-002.jpg

Club Megamix.com and Freestyle.fm present 24 hours of the best DJ’s on the net!

Split into 2 days, May 2nd & 3rd, at 12 hours each starting at 12 Noon CST. Both streams will be syndicated on both sites – so there is nothing extra for you do but show up – that’s it!

Be sure to mark your calendars for May 2nd & 3rd and go to www.clubmegamixradio.com or www.freestyle.fm and participate in the chat room with the On-Air DJ, also chat with old friends and make new ones.

Please help spread the word by posting this on all your favorite social networks (i.e. bulletin boards, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Club Megamix.com and Freestyle.fm would like to thank you in advance for all your support and participation.

===== :cool: =====

My apologizes for a shorten and tardy newsletter this month. It has been a crazy for me personally and I haven't had the time to get myself organized. If you have PMed or Emailed me and I have not responded as of yet, I apologize. I plan to go through all my PMs and EMails (in the order I have received them), as soon as I can. I will reply to each and everyone of you as quickly as I can.

See Ya Next Month!

Last edited:
I like mixtress mels Diamond Girl mix

Also, can't wait to see Clubmegamix.com and Freestyle.fm kickin it on 2nd & 3rd of May!

Last edited by a moderator:
WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :D

I like the "In Da Mix" player...thanks for bringing it back!

HA HA... Que malo eres con Wil..... I will edit the newsletter. Sorry for the omisson.

Back