• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Anyone know?????

Does anyone know how to erase a virus cleaner that automatically gets added to your computer when some type of spyware attempts to get in your files. Not sure if that made sense. I already have a program, which I hope is working, but this warning thing keeps popping up and then this program popped up and they want me to buy the program, but I can't get the warning off. I already checked my control panel to remove the program, but it's not in there.

Produkt

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
hahahaha,,, are u sure? its not that easy woman... let me know if u need help... i deal with this stuff all the time...

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
btw lvr, sometimes you go to a site and they may have something on their site that creates a pop up telling you that your computer has been infected. then direct you to a website where you can buy a program to remove it. that doesn't mean that you have one, it just tells people that. Is usually attatched to an ad on the site that is not even related so hard to pick up sometimes.

Once again the boyfriend downloaded some games and guess what? Now my computer says it has a virus. Why can't he just leave shit alone????

Welcome to the wonderful world of reset.
I hate those programs telling you're infected when there the virus in reality
Always had to reset the computer to an earlier date.
Usually takes care of them.

Jeff.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
The Best Thing I Ever Had Was Norton Systemworks. You Can Take It Back To A Bunch Of Dif Dates. And This Would Go With Any File That You Have Over Written. But I Had The 2004 Version And Haven't Gotten It Since. Well My Norton 360 Just Ran Out So Its Time Once Again, But Will Make Sure I Get The Systemworks This Time. It Was Awesome.

If you still have a issue or just want to be sure. go to superantispyware.com
download install let it update run and yes get rid of everything it finds. then uninstall. It's only good for 2 weeks free But it will ge tthe job done! :)
Anti Virus Software there are a few that you can download for free and use with free updates. :)