1. Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know who sings Dreams?

Discussion in 'Need Help - What's The Name Of This Song!?!' started by Naomi802, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Naomi802

Naomi802 New Member

If this is the name of the song.

I am 32 years old and have been listening to Latin Hip Hop, aka Freestyle, since I was in middle school! I know and have some really GREAT old school freestyle classics! I haven’t had any luck with one of the songs in which I am trying to add to my collection.

This may be easy for some of you and I would appreciate anyone who can help me figure this one out. Here are part of the lyrics:

Waiting for so long for you, your tender (or gentle) kiss. (Ooooh woahhhh) Just one moment in your arms sweet memories like thisssss. (Memories like this)

I let you take my heart, when promises were made.
    I let you take my soul, but then you ran away.

So now I’m holding onto dreams, dreams of me and you.
    Of what we use to be, they won’t let me set you free.
    So now I’m holding onto dreams, dreams of me and you,
    of what we use to be they wont let me set you free.

HELLPPPP! I’d greatly appreciate it

Gelisa likes this.
  2. DaUnknownAdmin

DaUnknownAdmin Captain Casual Staff Member Administrator Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

3. FreestyleNTX

FreestyleNTX New Member

aww thanks!! Boo i put up a post/thread whatever its called guess i didnt do it rite boo!! Haha this is sweet!! Thx rafael!! :d

4. Naomi802

Naomi802 New Member

Ohhhhhhh wwwwooooowwww!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I APPRECIATE IT! :D

5. DJ_Dee_X-Man

DJ_Dee_X-Man DOFCH.COM DOFCH.COM Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

Dang! This song is becoming super popular.

DJ Dee X-M:)n

6. Chuck

Chuck Who? Staff Member Administrator DOFCH.COM NYFreestyle.Com NHBFreestyle.Com FreestyleRemix.Com FreestyleMania.com ClubFreestyle.Com Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

You did do it right and it was answered [ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=19435"]here[/ame], you did fine. This is a great song.

7. NatillaLiz

NatillaLiz Mrs. Garcia NYFreestyle.Com MaximumFreestyle.Com NHBFreestyle.Com FreestyleRemix.Com FreestyleMania.com ClubFreestyle.Com Freestyle Nation LatinFreestyle.Com

What do you expect?! It's a great song! LOL I said the same thing in my head X :p

8. Jose1148

Jose1148 New Member

Hi did you have any luck finding this song? I have been looking for it for 5 years now. I am glad to see I am not the only one who liked it. AWESOME AWESOME SONG

9. CUBE2

CUBE2 New Member

Your only choice is to get it by way of record...( 12 inch )
    It was one of her first releases, in 1990,( 101 records ) along with another one that she did,
    " How could you hurt me " by Onne Wai, Lia Marquis did background vocals...
    which is also another good song, and on 12 inch only...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009
  10. breeZe

breeZe Freestyle.FM Dee Jays Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

Funny, I been jammin' this in my car lately. Song is the bomb diggity...

11. Gelisa

Gelisa New Member

I FOUND THIS THREAD ON GOOGLE WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR THIS SONG BASE ON THE LYRICS AND FINALLY AFTER LIKE 20 YEARS I'VE FOUND THE ACTUAL TITLE OF THIS GEM...THANK YOU!!!