DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Anyone going

I havnt heard anything about it??? Guess I'm out of the loop!

nope but there is a Freestyle Explosion in Cali on Sept. 21st that I am gonna be at. It's gonna be the shyznit!!!!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>KDON's 3rd Annual Freestyle Explosion!!!!!</span>

crowd1.gif

Starring Connie, Cynthia, Timmy T, One Voice, Cover Girls, Lil Suzy, Frankie J, Rodney O and Joe Cooley, and Stevie B!

Going down Sunday, September 21st at Sherwood Park in Salinas!

Tickets available now:

* Online at Tickets.com
   * In person at the Sherwood Hall Box Office
   * In person at all Nob Hill Foods locations
   * In person at both Santa Cruz Skate and Santa Cruz Surf Shops
* Or charge by phone @ 408-998-2277

diamond... i believe Maria said that she's going to it!! i'm not... but i did hear about it on 93.7 the other day!!!!

Thats tooo far... its like almost 2 hours from me!

Is it just me or is that flyer playing tricks w/my mind
rock.gif

The pic of Lisa Lisa and Coro look NOTHING like them

Whats up w/that?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MonaLisa @ Aug. 29 2003,12:44)]Is it just me or is that flyer playing tricks w/my mind
rock.gif

The pic of Lisa Lisa and Coro look NOTHING like them

Whats up w/that?
Now that you mention it... I notice it too
rock.gif

What's up with Coro's "Dennis the Menace" haircut?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ Aug. 30 2003,07:54)]What's up with Coro's "Dennis the Menace" haircut?
Oh damn... LMFAOOOO
laugh.gif

Lisa Lisa looks like a white girl in that pic.

Back