• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Any upcoming freestyle events in Philly?

Ok, so i've been in Philly for 5 months now and haven't been to 1 single event. I was just wondering if there will be any before i leave Philly in June?

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
There is one May 14 at Redz (formerly Route 1, formerly Roosevelts). It will have Mark Gaines, Pain, Willie Valentin and Corina. I'm looking forward to this one, its been a while.

Stars Of Freestyle Concert

This show is not in Philly, but since your not to far all you have to do is cross the bridge into South Jersery and check out,STARS OF FREESTYLE CONCERT APR 30TH @LANDIS THEATHER VINELAND ,NJ featureing (TK7A the original TKA), Pain & Stephanie Bennett. For more detail info you can check out, Dj Power Pete on facebook.:D

M.Reyes

THANKS GUYS :) i'LL DEFINETLY MAKE IT TO THE ROUTE 1. wHY THE HELL DO THEY KEEP CHANGING THEIR NAME?? WILL YOU BE THERE CHUCK? i'LL HAVE TO WRITE THAT ONE DOWN ON MY CALENDER OR I'LL FORGET ABOUT IT.THE VINELAND ONE IS KINDA CLOSE, BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DRIVE THAT FAR IF I'LL BE DRINKING. ROUTE 1 IS ALMOST DOWN THE STREET FROM ME :)