• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

An update from me..to you..

MixmasterTonyRocca

Industry Peeps
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Just wanted to thank all on here for having me on here. I have enjoyed my time spinning for you guys however will not continue the show regularly because the mix shows need to be all freestyle and I for one honestly cannot mix just freestyle, I could but don't really want to. I never did back in the day... however as one of the original dj's who broke freestyle in NYC clubs and on radio I will continue my standards of mixing but keep it to once in awhile but putting together an hour freestyle set that Monalisa will play on her Sunday show. She has been very nice to allow me to do this.

So given that I just want to keep you guys up to speed and will continue to support FFM and all the wonderful people associated with it.

Much lov' to all..

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks for everything Tony, All The Best!