• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Alright, Here's A Good One

KidHeartbreak

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I doubt that anyone is going to be able to guess this one as Tim "Spinnin" Schommer is the only DJ I've ever heard play it. It's by a female and starts off: I'm feeling a ? thing that's inside, a feeling that words cannot describe, I'm left all alone here thinking of you, that's all I can do now that you're gone...

?= I couldn't tell what word she was singing exactly.
And it would always end with it repeating that last line with something like: whatever you do I'll try to be strong facing the fact now that you're gone

I used to hear this song in his B96 street mixes. I had to have heard it more than twice and this was around 1995/1996. I've never heard it anywhere else or ever since but it's a really good song. The chic sounds like she's singing in what would be considered one of the lower octaves for females (she's not snapping with the high notes like Judy Torres). She sounds very chill/calm, as if she's all tired and drained from crying so much over whoever the song was supposed to be about. Can anyone figure this one out?

KidHeartbreak

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
1. The song I want to ID is by a FEMALE, not a male.

2. Even if it was by a male, those aren't the lyrics, not even close.