• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

AllDance DeeJays Mixes and Live Shows

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Get your mixes ready DeeJays, as AllDance will start allowing DeeJays to upload non Freestyle Mixes to the site. We also have some live shows in the works coming for the new year.

In the meantime keep it locked to Freestyle.FM or AllDance.FM where music lives!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey Raf, question? Would DJ Icey, Darude, Neomi, Voodo & Serano, just to name a few, be consider part of this dance genre? I call it Dance Trance music, but I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.

I think I heard something about Kayna West of whatever his name is, but if the music relates to that dude, sorry! I can't bump his music, I can't stand that dude. LOL

DJ DXM

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey X, they definitely would count. I think what you call Dance Trance I know as Vocal Trance. Sort of like Club Music = Freestyle Music back in the day. Kayne West wouldn't be Trance, unless someone made a Trance Remix ???

DJFrankieD

Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Trance

Hey Guys,
Trance music is recognizable by it being 130+ bpms.
Tiesto is a prime example of Trance.

•There are many types of trance music, and as the genre develops, more types emerge.
Progressive trance is the most recognized type of trance. It is characterized by the lead synthesizer melodies and anthemic bass lines, and is composed in thirds and includes incremental changes, which means the songs have a beginning, middle and end.
Uplifting trance is characterized by its pronounced buildups and breakdowns, which are usually longer and more exaggerated than those in progressive trance music.
Vocal trance usually sounds like progressive trance music, but with heavy reliance on vocals as well as synthesizer leads.
Psychedelic trance begins much like progressive trance, but instead of having a beginning, middle and end, its songs feature free-form samples and psychedelic elements.
Any European trance music is usually referred to as Euro trance in the United States.

Hope this clears up any questions you may have.

I know one thing, I gravitate toward the 124-130 bpm range with today's music.
Mostly Electronica, and Electro, Progressive, Dirty and Tribal House.

Back in the day my favs were Disco, Freestyle, House (Chicago house, Acid House, Hip House, etc) and good ol'e Club music !!

See ya's in da chat.