• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

A Few Photos

I posted some pictures I took in the gallery. I'm not too sure on how to post them in this forum....I'm slow.....so I figured it would be easier to share them in the gallery in Member's Albums. Let me know what you think. :confused: I will be posting more soon!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey thanks for sharing your pics in our gallery section. I makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside whenever someone uses it.

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
Oh Mira! Your pictures are beautiful! And tell me all those kids arent yours!
:eek:
LOL
I love the one of "Wella"
reminds me of my "abuelita"
I need to get you here to photograph my son!
:p
Take care
OH yeh BTW
My sister in laws name is the same as yours!!
lol:D

Oh Mira! Your pictures are beautiful! And tell me all those kids arent yours!
:eek:
LOL
I love the one of "Wella"
reminds me of my "abuelita"
I need to get you here to photograph my son!
:p
Take care
OH yeh BTW
My sister in laws name is the same as yours!!
lol:D
Girl, I don't have kids, I live my parenting dreams through other peoples kids....lol
thanks for su complimento!!! I would love to go to Texas and take pics of ur son. I wont charge too much ;-)

New Pics in Gallery Section

Hey everyone, I posted some new pics from a "fashion" shoot I had to do for school. (It was my home work) And I threw in a faux Nike ad too.
Comments are welcome. :smile: Just be nice.....lol

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
thanks for the pics Mira, my favs are the upside down girl, the split b&w/color shot and the nike ad.

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
I also love the black & white split pic and the upside down girl! The Nike one is very nice, but these are my fav. Very nice pics Mira :)

Thank u guys & girls for checking out my pics......
More to come soon. I'll host them on some pic site and just put em here. That'll make it easier :yes:

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Mira, I just checked out the rest of your gallery and I love the "kids portraits", the one with Tyler and the one of Tyler & Danny. Beautiful :)

All of my responses will reside where you originally posted each picture (in the gallery). But I will say this; awesome job with the last few photos I've seen.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thank u guys & girls for checking out my pics......
More to come soon. I'll host them on some pic site and just put em here. That'll make it easier :yes:
You can actually host them on here and link to them by using the code provided under the pic like this...

I hope this helps. ;)

I posted some more pics in the gallery. Nothing spectacular, just some NY shots and a few of my bro & his daughters and some beach portraits.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
For those who haven't noticed yet, I posted a few pics of my fat ass lol.

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com