DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

7/01/09 show!!!

Carlonair

hey there everybody i just wanted to let you all know that my show for tomorrow on july 1st 2009 is going to be a three hour long show. just for you. and when the show is done i will be posting up the download link so that each and every one of you can download it and burn it so that you all can enjoy it for the 4th of july weekend. the show times for this week is,
4pm-7pm Central,2pm-5pm West coast & 5pm-08pm East cost. i hope to see you all there in the chat box or if you are not in the chat box i hope you all enjoy the show.

Carl Miller

Back