DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

3 MIXES 4 U GUYS AND GALS<===enjoy !

MixmasterTonyRocca

Industry Peeps
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Here are 3 mix sets from my radio shows, all done LIVE on the air and just using vinyl records and 4 1200 turntables. I use 99.9% vinyl because there is so much more you can do with vinyl as opposed to using cd's.

More will come if you want, otherwise enjoy !!!

PLAY IT LOUD !!!!!

Tony

1. Mostly Freestyle

2. Mostly Freestyle

3. Club

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao Actually these will be on the stream tomorrow.. with some other's kick ass job ..love em!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao Actually these will be on the strean tomorrow.. with some other's kick ass job ..love em!!

Kool...can you tell me how to listen to the stream..I try and click on "listen to the downstream" and a window pops up but no music is played. I think I messed up somewhere perhaps?

Can someone help?

Thx

Kool...can you tell me how to listen to the stream..I try and click on "listen to the downstream" and a window pops up but no music is played. I think I messed up somewhere perhaps?

Can someone help?

Thx
There are dif players on that you can choose from. If the player of ur choice didnt work then sounds like a problem. If you can, come in the chatroom now, we can try and solve the problem.

u can go here http://66.90.73.87:8000/ and click listen. either way you should come join us in the chat room.

Yet another great mix from another great DJ!

Thank you

I Was Able To Hear All 3 & ....i.....must.....have....to....download....please!! These Were Phat Ass Mixes!! I Really Liked Them All..had My Ass Jamin....thanks Dj Tony Rocca!! Hope We Can Download These Soon!!

Oh my goodness!!! Flawless mixing Tony!!! You can't even tell where their coming from with 4 decks. Thanks for keeping vinyl alive.

I got lots of work to do...thanks for the mix..

BM2..;)

Back