• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

3/6/09 Show

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
First time I got the chance to tune in, looks like I've been missing out...sick ass shit Peter, smooothe mixing and the track selection is top notch...killer!!!

Hey Coast, thanks for checking out the show and I am glad you enjoyed it. The comments are also greatly appreciated, especially coming from another DJ! I put a lot of work into every show so it is always great to get feedback one way or another. Also, the playlist is up on my wax:radio thread in case you want to check out the track list. Thanks again. All the best! Peter

I missed it but would like to listen to your show! Can you post the link so I can listen to the replay!
Hey Freddy, in case you still want to check out the show, the replay will be on the site tonight at 11pm (Tuesday the 10th). I am also working on a MusicV2 page and I should have some of the shows up on my page soon. Until next time...All the best!