DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

11.30.09 Blended beats Cancelled

chuckie

FFM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
So i'm stuck at work, and it may be like this for the rest of the month. *meaning Dec* Damn end of year projects!

So as of right now the way things are looking, there will be no show in Dec.
Next show may be Jan 4th if all my work is done. But I have a feeling a lot of new stuff might pop up for the beginning of the year. I won't know till later in the month.

I am very sorry for this, just hard to have my show when i'm at work heh :)

Raf/Ted, if you want to fill the spot that is kewl. But i will be back!

:(

grumble grumble........ stupid work...........

It's cool Chuckie, it sucks but what can you do lol. When you come back you can just do two shows a week untill you get caught up lol.

Tuesdays are still open right? :)

Tuesdays are still open yes. In the meantime do what you have to do at work, we're not going anywhere any time soon.

Back