DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

10/24/09 -- Edits Show #5 DON'T MISS IT

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Okay my Old School heads, it is time once again for our Special Edits Radio Show #5... This night showcases the Art of Editing from talent all around the Globe. If u r familiar with what I am speaking of, let's through some LEGENDARY names out here like; Chep Nunez, Latin Rascals, Omar Santana, Carlos Berrios, Shep Pettibone just 2 name a few....
We will be playing Edit mixes that I've collected all these years; some new and many Classics.

What can make this night better?
We have an EXCLUSIVE interview and mixes from the one & only, LEGENDARY, Albert Cabrera.
Once, a part of The Latin Rascals, this man has done it all and still making magic.
This is a long interview so it will be broken down to 3 parts as-well as his exclusive work that he sent us for this show. You can visit Albert at www.AlbertCabrera.Com

The special show will start an hour earlier than our usual time at 7PM, so u don't want to miss this show!!!

Talent around the world from the EditHeadz@YahooGroups.com , www.EditzPlanet.com, www.dnb247.com
& www.Radio.EditzPlanet.com will be sharing exclusives for this show also....

So once again, our Locas will be here celebrating our Anniversary and a night of Edits mixes with a special interview with Albert Cabrera-- Freestyle File Internet Radio Show, Saturday, (10/24) @ 7pm only on www.LiveVideo.Com/Freestyle-File-Radio

See ya there...
DJ Paradise
EDITS BABY !!!!!!!!!

DJ Paradise forgot to mention in the above message that the NEW MEGA EDIT Medley of PAIN will be premiered during this show and that they should be on hand in the chat room, but the interviewed with them is to be rescheduled.

HOT DAMN!!!!! I so can NOT wait!!!!!! *dancin dancin*

can't wait to hear that interview....i'm in the chatroom and listening now ;)

Be on the lookout for the podcast of the show....

The show was great!

Glowsticks for everyone who supported the show ;)

glowstick.jpg

I got 2 words for the PAIN mega medley edit mix...

FKN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU DJP!!!!!! Muahzzzzzzz love ya! Tell Naya thank you for putting up with 6 months of squeaky chair syndrome!!!!! :rotf:

Squeaky Chair Pain Editz was off the hook! Well worth the effort of d/l the podcast

i've been listening to the podcast on my way to work, at work, on my way home from work :) some hot stuff!

How does one go about getting a hold of some of these edits? are they available to purchase? download? cd?

Thanks for the comments..
I loved that interview and K, glad you loved the mix :)

Props to Ted, Raf and everyone at .FM for all the love and support..

DJ Paradise

Back