• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

“Revolution” feat. Ana Cristina

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Miami Based DJ/Producer releases his first single with Ana Cristina called "Revolution"

PRESS RELEASE - Jun 23, 2010 – Miami DJ/Producer Angel Rodriguez released his first single “Revolution” feat. Ana Cristina. Angel Rodriguez is a Producer and DJ for 28 years based in Miami, Fl. He was one of the original DJ’s for the legendary Super Q “Discoteca en el Aire” and was a regular DJ at many local clubs in Miami. Angel is also the agent for the Grammy Award winning Salsa group “Hansel y Raul”.

Ana Cristina is currently “Miss South Florida” 2011 and in 2005 she was the first Hispanic artist to sing “The Star Spangled Banner" at The Presidential Inauguration for George W. Bush with her amazing 5 octave vocal range.

“Revolution” was remixed by three very talented guests DJ’s:

- Giuseppe D who has produced and remixed for several artists including Gloria Estefan and Whitney Houston. He has also worked on numerous projects with various local artists such as Company B, Erotic Exotic and many more.

-Jorge Ojeda known for his mix sets on several South Florida radio stations he has also produced & remixed for many artists like Ray Guell, Erotic Exotic, London Exchange, Teaz 2 Pleaz, Eddie Mix & many more.

-Michael Cosme who engineered the Platinum hit "Planet Soul - Set U Free".

”Revolution” was composed/produced by Angel Rodriguez with lyrics/vocals by Ana Cristina and engineered by Michael Cosme. “Revolution” is a song that has an addictive Dance beat with a hint of the classic “Miami Sound”. This song is the first single from an upcoming self-titled CD and produced by Angel Rodriguez featuring vocals by several musical artists.

"Revolution" is currently available on Napster and will be available on Itunes, Amazon, CDBaby, etc within the next few days.

Visit www.DJAngelMiami.com for more information.

Angel Rodriguez
angel@djangelmiami.com

Thanks for the post!! We had a great time making this track. I had some of the best DJ's do the remixes... Giuseppe D, Jorge Ojeda and Michael Cosme.

I am now in the recording studio working on my second track with Joy from LIME. I will post a link shortly so you guys can hear what the track sounds like...

All the best!!!

Angel Rodriguez
www.DJAngelMiami.com