DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

FaceBook - Where You Hanging?

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I know that most people have been hanging out in Facebook since we closed the doors on Freestyle.FM. So where on Facebook have you been hanging? Do you have a favorite Freestyle Group? Have a non Freestyle Group you want to share to discuss?

Miss yall... know what sucks .. freestyle is dead and only the few that were fans let there children hear it so it can live on. But on a better note... its been years and i hope eveyone is doing good.

Yeah, Freestyle has been on life support for a minute now. It's never going to make a comeback, but at least we get a few decent new releases each year. I guess I got lucky and had a lot of good times because of Freestyle both in the 80's/90's and then again in the 00's/10's. Nowadays, I'm having fun Rektin Tryhards in Darks Souls3 with Willie V., Homer and Ted.

Yeah i use to rek on black ops but i quit lol now i play zombies and sometimes i play COD infinite. the only person that i stayed good friends with and still talk to till this day is LAGRINGALOCA :)

Yeah i use to rek on black ops but i quit lol now i play zombies and sometimes i play COD infinite. the only person that i stayed good friends with and still talk to till this day is LAGRINGALOCA :)
I remember LaGringaLoca! Wow, that's a blast from the past.

Back