DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Legacy 2 Chicago - Jesse Settle Lead Singer

Well, I have been working on this case for almost 3 years now and I know for absolute that several of your facts are incorrect. I believe in their innocence, but would like any help I can get (good or bad) to either prove their innocence or confirm their guilt. But one thing I can tell you for sure and that is they did not find ten thousand dollars in Javiers apartment. In the entire case they never accounted for no 20 thousand dollars. I believe they will be released soon and proven innocent, but we will see. Please, if you think you know anything for "fact" or can point me in a direction to somebody who does know "facts" and would be willing to talk to me, I am willing to listen.

lady seriously you need to get a life! ur old ass isnt a lawyer so stop acting like ur going to get them out and like u have the right to stick ur nose into this case..ur just a silly old groupie who needs to get her "facts" straighten out...and if they were innocent, they would have been out by now...but like u said, we will see..but u seriously need another hobby or ur head checked..

omg

lady seriously you need to get a life! ur old ass isnt a lawyer so stop acting like ur going to get them out and like u have the right to stick ur nose into this case..ur just a silly old groupie who needs to get her "facts" straighten out...and if they were innocent, they would have been out by now...but like u said, we will see..but u seriously need another hobby or ur head checked..

These guys are guilty and are using whoever they can for money so they could by thier commissary and receive letters. Old lady you need to open you eyes

Back