DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Welcome Home Ya Bastids - It's The Roll Call

Holy crap! Is back!!

Shadowman aka Mr. "Oh The Humanity". I am also known for making a mockery of fools, knuckleheads, unlicensed talent agents, and founders of legendar Freestyle concepts who couldn't sell a single piragua in the middle of Time Square when the sun is bright and the temperature hits above 90℉.:D

Yea where are they??? Tell them to get back here, they wanted it, you gave it to them now what?

^if you build it, they will come...

What up my Freestyle.FM Family!!!
It's your boy Wichy chillin'! Love and miss you guys!

I'm Bobby B & I'm glad I found/ Da Unknown Admin in the Boogie Down
Hey Bobby, I've been following your pictorial of your mini vacation on Facebook. I love the pictures! I have to plan something next year. I've been wanting to go to Rome.

What up my Freestyle.FM Family!!!
It's your boy Wichy chillin'! Love and miss you guys!
Hey Wichy, good to see you! How's the family?

Hey welcome back Caliente.. Help spread the word!

I will my friend! Glad to see the site up and running. Oh and by the way, I'm still the king of horndoggs so fuck all of ya :p lol jk
LMAOOO @ Horndoggs.. its been a long time since I've seen the word "Horndogg"

Cant believe i found this place!! I thought freestyle.fm was gone forever. It's been a long time since 2008. Thank you for the memories and the many chat friends i made while listening to the radio station. It was a special moment in time. I am now a 9th grade history teacher fighting the good fight--trying my best to educate our society's kids. Still loving freestyle! Thanks to the unknown admin for having put up this website. Still living in NJ-- though now it's in north bergen, not union city anymore.

A request to the admin--if you could put up a section of this website that was a " short history of freestyle.fm" it would be truly appreciated.

Hello and welcome back BlueStripeTiger!

I'm glad you found us and decided to post up a quick hello. Most people won't venture out past Facebook, so thanks again braving the interwebs and sharing what you've been up to since we last saw you.

A request to the admin--if you could put up a section of this website that was a " short history of freestyle.fm" it would be truly appreciated.
I think we do have a post somewhere on the forums of when we first created FFM, I'll try to find it and post a link for you. It probably needs a bit of updating. ;)

Romeo from latinfreesytle and whatchamissing. Find me on insta RomeoG414 and TikTok Romeo414 message me hi dammit i missed you all

Romeo from latinfreesytle and whatchamissing. Find me on insta RomeoG414 and TikTok Romeo414 message me hi dammit i missed you all
Yo Romeo!
What's Good Bro. What have you been up to?

Back