DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Welcome Back Ya Bastids But Excuse the Mess!

Hey glad yall are back! It's taking me a little while to remember how to navigate the site, but thanks for bringing it back :)

I is back! :eyebrow:

Wooo hoooooo!!! I thought it was a joke or you were reposting some old shyt for us to reminisce! FFM LIVES! hahaha
A joke? Now would we joke about a thing like that?

Hey glad yall are back! It's taking me a little while to remember how to navigate the site, but thanks for bringing it back :)
LOL, it's like riding a bike, you never forget, welcome back.

This is awesome, I can't wait to see everyone posting and talking bout all the things they all used to talk about before Raf & Ted closed shop.

About FREAKIN' time!!!

Welcome back. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh snap FFM is back. thank you thank you thank you thank you.

I've been so busy lately that I didnt even realize this was up till last week, and still missed this thread. This is awesome and its so cool so see some of the names I was used to seeing every week. Almost brings tear to my eyes.

Oh, The Humanity! It's back!

Something made me look ya up recently and BAM! Gald this site is back up and running. Missed the live mixes. Hope you guys can sort out the royalities and get the radio back up and running!

Something made me look ya up recently and BAM! Gald this site is back up and running. Missed the live mixes. Hope you guys can sort out the royalities and get the radio back up and running!
Hello Frantic3 and thanks for passing thru. We brought back the forums in part to nostalgia and there are currently no plans at this time to restart the iradio station. Just for the record, the royalty issue was due to a third party's failure to comply with SoundExchange. You can read up on the unfortunate circumstances that lead up to hundreds of stations either shutting down on SoundExchange's Official Website.

Hello Frantic3 and thanks for passing thru. We brought back the forums in part to nostalgia and there are currently no plans at this time to restart the iradio station. Just for the record, the royalty issue was due to a third party's failure to comply with SoundExchange. You can read up on the unfortunate circumstances that lead up to hundreds of stations either shutting down on SoundExchange's Official Website.

Oh, well can you point me in the right way where we might still catch some live mixes by the users themselves?

Yes, thats great. I've honestly fell off the freestyle music for a bit when you guys unfortunately had to close shop. Checking out the Toma radio but getting an error when trying to request.

View attachment 6042

Also did you lose some of the tracks on the request with the closeout? Was looking up some tracks that I used to request all the time and it's not coming up: :(

Anyhow, thanks Rafa.

Back