DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Where is everyone at?

Where do i begin , hmmm first of all to my Teddy T , you know i love and cherish ffm (and you lol) i will admit i have not been on as much as i used to ,but i do check it out every day. Love has been keeping me busy and work too. It's nothing to do with ffm i wouldn't change a thing.I love the site and have been planning on participating more like i used to so i thought it was wild when i saw this thread and had to comment. :tgif:keep up the good work

Where do i begin , hmmm first of all to my Teddy T , you know i love and cherish ffm (and you lol) i will admit i have not been on as much as i used to ,but i do check it out every day. Love has been keeping me busy and work too. It's nothing to do with ffm i wouldn't change a thing.I love the site and have been planning on participating more like i used to so i thought it was wild when i saw this thread and had to comment. :tgif:keep up the good work

Anna got herself a man now, so you know how that goes! You're all in love at first then when you move in together it all goes to hell!!! Just my opinion.

well we've been living together for 8 mos and he still treats me like a queen, we are so much alike that it's crazy, he's a very good man and shows me how much he loves me everyday and i mean every day, not to go too far off topic lol. I miss the site and all of you and i'll be hanging out more often plus i miss all the virtual dancing during Teds show. :Banana09:

well i got my hands on a laptop tonight and i went here first, kk,...and byu golly if i have to stay up all night to post or jack thread...by golly i shall not let you down...puffys back and bringin down the house again ;)

well i got my hands on a laptop tonight and i went here first, kk,...and byu golly if i have to stay up all night to post or jack thread...by golly i shall not let you down...puffys back and bringin down the house again ;)

lol im so cool:D

Damn!! My profile all dusty!! Haven't been on here for years!! What's new???

*coughs*

Hey, it's been awhile since I've seen someone drop by. Welcome Back!

Back