DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

To Shave or to wax?

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Sooooo, this topic came up at work today. Yes, you know when the ladies get to talkin' about products n stuff, ain't no stoppin' us.....:eek: lol

I found that most of the ladies in the group preferred shaving over the painful Brazilian wax.

What works for you?

Inquiring minds want to know ;)

i waxed once..... yeah.. once... never again... lol

wax

i've been waxin for 15 yrs. dont have to wax again for like a month @ a time.
works 4 me.

wax

i've been waxin for 15 yrs. dont have to wax again for like a month @ a time.
works 4 me.

Brazilian? or one of them at-home wax kits?

SOOO painful..... soo soo painful lol then i had to stick it out to finish lol

Well which one looks better? Ladies, pictures? :)

i'm still waiting for pictures. need them at all angles to get a better look to see which looks better. so come on ladies, post up them pics so we can let you know which is better ;)

i'm still waiting for pictures. need them at all angles to get a better look to see which looks better. so come on ladies, post up them pics so we can let you know which is better ;)

lol

*dresses Romeo in drag, puts a wig n lipstick on him and flings him into this thread* :shocked:

lol

*dresses Romeo in drag, puts a wig n lipstick on him and flings him into this thread* :shocked:

WTF????.... how the hell i get put in here like that? lol *throws heels at varr* you bastard

WTF????.... how the hell i get put in here like that? lol *throws heels at varr* you bastard

I had to get all extra with it, couldn't help myself :cool:

lol, stop throwing them heels @ me, lemme snap a pic of you in em first! lmao

Back