DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Paranormal Activity

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Coming into this movie I expected a total let down.
As a matter of fact I flashed back to how disapointed I was when I went to see The Blair Witch Project at the movie theater.

When I started watching Paranormal Activity I was bored (I was impatient);
But once the fun started (JESUS!) you are in for a hell of a ride.

This movie plays on all of one's fears and toys with all of your emotions.

I can assure you! You will be freaked out and at times scared when watching this movie.

The way this movie was shot is very similar to The Blair Witch Project and Cloverfield, but not as jumpy. In this film they don't take advantage of the camera angles or waste any time trying to make you motion sick.

Paranormal Activity is worth viewing in the dark with a date;
A date that will surely get you laid.

Why!? Because after watching this movie, the ladies who watch this with their man WILL want them to hold onto them all night long.

Shit! It's 1:40am and I can't get to sleep right now.

The only issue with this movie is that when its over, its over!

The storyline is solid but you will have to be patient with the first 25-30 minutes of this movie.

Go see Paranormal Activity with a date.
This one is worth paying to go see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually went to see it with my friend last night. It's true the first 25 minutes are kind of like ok....get to the point. There is some freaky scenes, and people in the audience were screaming. When we got out of the theatre, it was funny cause we parked right next to eachother and we both looked in the back seat exactly at the same time. It was funny, then my boyfriend stayed at his sister's house last night and I was like are you coming home????? I slept with the tv all night and made my 11 year old daughter sleep with me.

LMAO I'm kind of wondering if I want to go see it yet. I'm so used to paranormal activity I think I'll be laughing in the theatre instead of screaming! LOL

i am to scared to watch it,:xfrown: just seeing the preview scared me

Going to watch it tonight i get mixed reviews .. some people think it scary and some dont... ill be back lol

Paranormal Activity is worth viewing in the dark with a date;
A date that will surely get you laid.

Why!? Because after watching this movie, the ladies who watch this with their man WILL want them to hold onto them all night long.

Gonna have to ^ test that one out eh? ;)
It has been about 6 years since a movie has scared me.
But I do believe in paranormal activity...so perhaps this one shall finally get the job done. If it doesn't...then BAH! bah for you. :)

Paranormal Activity
After trying to find time to go and see it for the last 2 weeks, I finally went on Saturday morning. Coming out, I felt it was worth the $5 (got to love the matinee pricing) I paid for the ticket, but would have been pissed if I had paid the $10 or $11 full-priced movie tickets are going for now-a-days.

I guess maybe since I don't believe in "ghosts", "demons" or any of that other bullshit, this movie had absolutely zero affect on me. I was only "startled" once and that was the time there was a loud "boom" that shook their entire house. Other than, though I thought it was a fun movie. It is an achievement just because of it's budget and viral marketing campaign alone. I feel that it fell apart during the last 15 minutes when it for the over-the-top finish instead of an ending that fit with what the rest of the film had been building up to.

I'd rate it a 3.5 out of 5 stars

There are two different endings for this movie.
I wont reveal the ending.
But I guess there's a "bootleg" with an ending different that the one at the theaters.

There are two different endings for this movie.
I wont reveal the ending.
But I guess there's a "bootleg" with an ending different that the one at the theaters.

I know, and I would have preferred the original ending. Even so, the outcome is more or less the same, just more elaborate. I think I just would have been more satisfied had they tried something different and less predictable.

i finally saw it last night. what the movie intention was to put fear into you. reason being is because this has actually happened. im not talking bout the movie, but possesion. It wasn't the scare factor for me it was more Fear. cause this can happen to any body. I love scary movies, but movies like this even though it was a low budget movie, i really can't deal with, cuase of personal experiences.

So all in all this movie was intented for you to think, what if................. what to do if.................................... GIVE YOU FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hm. Maybe we should have a "Paranormal Activity (NOT the movie) Thread."
It is an interesting subject matter...and hec, it makes for an interesting career/study. This is why I am on the fence about watching the movie. My experience with the paranormal was not scary..didn't make me hide under a bed or scream like a lil bytch like this movie seems to aim for... and a huge percentage of the time THEY ARE NOT OUT TO HARM YOU, lol. Can someone please tell me what exactly made this movie scary? Was it that they made ghosts seem believable to the audience? Or were the ghosts really trying to harm the characters in it?

I guess it's scary to me cause I believe in this stuff and know it's happened to people. I guess the fact that if I watch this stuff it can happen to me. I know I'm an idiot.

Hm. Maybe we should have a "Paranormal Activity (NOT the movie) Thread."
It is an interesting subject matter...and hec, it makes for an interesting career/study. This is why I am on the fence about watching the movie. My experience with the paranormal was not scary..didn't make me hide under a bed or scream like a lil bytch like this movie seems to aim for... and a huge percentage of the time THEY ARE NOT OUT TO HARM YOU, lol. Can someone please tell me what exactly made this movie scary? Was it that they made ghosts seem believable to the audience? Or were the ghosts really trying to harm the characters in it?

ok there is a difference between a Haunting and possession, and there are many different types of hauntings. Residual hauntings ware when ghost/spirit is stuck in time where they continue to repeat what they did normally in there daily life. For example you see a ghost past through and goes into the bed and sits on the bed and does this continuesly.

others are were they just roam around cause they are stuck in between the after like and our world so they roam to find the other side. they try to make contact with you give you hints, they're not there to harm you, but seek help. some are just misfits, like to play around give you a scare here in there but again not to cause you harm.

OK now with possession, that is something completely different. these are Hauntings from the unhuman kind. Demons, that want to harm you your friends and family. it's a slow progression. the reason being is they want to put fear into you, they want to see how weak the person they want to posses first.

so that is what i to say on this topic. does anyone else have somemore input. this a great topic. if you'll want me to go more into detail on possession just ask.

I think the movie was ok.... Not that scary.. but a good one to take a chick too... i think what ruined it for me was the hype .. i got to into it so maybe thats why i wassnt as scared

But still a good movie none the less not great not bad but good

your typical "horror" movie today is the same formula 5 or six high school or college kids who are in some secnerio where they start getting picked off one by one.. (and apparently in these movies only white people go to school or college..not saying this in any racist format just the way it is)..generally if you have sex youre first to die and if youre the token 'brother" in the film you get taken out in at least the first hour of the movie....the last person left usally either kills the killer or escapes so they can make 8 more sequals... BAH

its not like back in the day where you had some horror movies that you couldnt sleep a few days or weeks after seeing them

this was a different approach.. thats what I enjoyed most about it

in regards to possesions..anyone whos married knows this is a real phenomenon!!! lol

Back