DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DJ Freddy Live on Tueday Night at 8PM!

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Just want to remind everyone to tune in tomorrow night to my show! I will bring you a mix from one of our members Charliefli another Miami DJ. So tune in tomorrow at 8PM!

wow .... caribe u been playin everybodys mixes ... leave some for me! LOL

Awesome show Freddy. And some great mixes you snatched up that I'm sure Mona woulda loved lolol.

surrrre Chuck ..... throw it in my face!

Don't worry Mona, i'll send you the mix i was going to give to him. :) He PM's everyone to send him a Mix. I bet you would get a bunch of mixes too if you did that ;)

Don't worry Mona, i'll send you the mix i was going to give to him. :) He PM's everyone to send him a Mix. I bet you would get a bunch of mixes too if you did that ;)

Oooooh I had no idea ... I thought he was a DJ with his own mixes.

Have you uploaded it yet? I wanna listennnnnnnnn! :D

WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Thank you thank you!!!!! :D

Remember to tune in tonight at 8PM. I will be taking you back to the 80's and 90's with some Wiggle It - 2 Without Hats, Sucia - Los Sucios, Welcome - Gino Latino, They Say It's Gonna Rain - Hazzel Dean just to name a few. So stop on by and show some support tonight.

Back