DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

My New Broadcast home....

TearEmUp

Mixologist!
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
2009_022220December0026.jpg

For the last month or so, while it was to cold to get out here to set up, I have been working on this. Those laptop stands swivel, so I can do video from one, and broadcast from the other.

Sweet. Looks awesome Terry. The laptop on the left looks like my piece of crap lol.

Damn Terry!!!! That looks wicked!!!

wow! imagine if u made sex toys...:p

Terry,
It's hot the way each laptop looks like its being held by arms!
Looks almost robotic, do the arms move on em? :)

Yeah Varr, they swivel in almost every conceivable way. The one on the left even can flip up side down. Why someone would feel the need to type that way I'll never know....;)

Yeah Varr, they swivel in almost every conceivable way. The one on the left even can flip up side down. Why someone would feel the need to type that way I'll never know....;)

Oh gosh....i wish i was right there to mess with them! that's hot Terry. I've always had a fascination for learning stuff. Rafael calls me "nerd"...gosh:rotf:

Nice BAT CAVE.;).......... "Positive Spin Music......TearEmUp!" (great plaque)...........NICEEEEeeee :D

Something that makes ya go...HHHHHMMMMMMMMM!! VERY NICE GETUP TERRY!!!:)

Drewling @ the equipment again.....!

"I LOVE DJ's!"

Back