DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

At it again

So my piece of shit laptop is messed up again! Now when I turn it on, it goes through the start up process, then an error comes up about Windows Advantage, saying that it has to close down. When I click to go on the internet my screen just turns white and that's it. Does anyone know what the deal is?

The solution is simple.

3d_apple_logo_102.jpeg

Just kidding!

I'm sure Homer can help you out.

HOMER!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!

Good luck lvr.

LMAO @ Q

Sounds like that computer might have an unrecoverable error. If you have your recovery disc I would just reformat the whole thing and start from scratch.

So my piece of shit laptop is messed up again! Now when I turn it on, it goes through the start up process, then an error comes up about Windows Advantage, saying that it has to close down. When I click to go on the internet my screen just turns white and that's it. Does anyone know what the deal is?

Sounds like you have an error that cannot be fixed.. Most likely a bad sector on the hard drive.. I would just format the entire hard drive and reinstall the operating system.. Or better yet, to make it easier for yourself, if you have a recovery disk that came with the laptop, stick that in the cd rom drive and it will reinstall the operating system and all the programs that came with it when you bought it..

Good luck to you..

yes, the recovery disk sounds like it would be best. Make sure you pick the option to back up your files, if not you will lose everything. I'm not too familiar with this problem but it doesnt sound good.

btw Quix, Raf is much better at this stuff than me, trust me.

but lvr, i always recomend googling the exact error message you are getting b4 formatting your hard drive. google word for word.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, the recovery disk sounds like it would be best. Make sure you pick the option to back up your files, if not you will lose everything. I'm not too familiar with this problem but it doesnt sound good.

btw Quix, Raf is much better at this stuff than me, trust me.

but lvr, i always recomend googling the exact error message you are getting b4 formatting your hard drive. google word for word.

Hell... I don't know how to fix komputer krap either. I either perform a Navajo Raindance or a Zulu Mask Ritual to get my etch-o-sketch to work.

All I care about is having the thing working after I turn the keys in the ignition.

From now on, Raf is the computerfixerupper!!!

I know what the error is it doesn't have anything to do with the white screen. The error is telling me that my microsoft programs aren't genuine, so now what?

Change your name and move to sleepy town with no internet because Bill Gates is coming after you!!!

telling you ur programs aren't genuine i think either means ur not registered right or have a bad copy of xp (maybe bootleg), not sure. as far as the white screen, i'm guessing this is a net problem or a problem with internet explorer itself. Sadly it could be caused by a virus or other things. wish i could be of more help but it hard when its not in front of me. just keep googling ur problem and read the forums that come up. alot of time they will lead to the solution.

I swear all I heard was.."wahwhawhawah" like CHarlie Browns teacher..I couldnt fix my PC problems if my life depended on it...I feel ya LVR :xmask:

Change your name and move to sleepy town with no internet because Bill Gates is coming after you!!!

.........................LMAO! them bootleg windows xp only means lvr may have had that program installed by someone she borrowed it from. But a white screen.....!! Virus more than likely.

telling you ur programs aren't genuine i think either means ur not registered right or have a bad copy of xp (maybe bootleg), not sure. as far as the white screen, i'm guessing this is a net problem or a problem with internet explorer itself. Sadly it could be caused by a virus or other things. wish i could be of more help but it hard when its not in front of me. just keep googling ur problem and read the forums that come up. alot of time they will lead to the solution.

google word for word!?

that's not a bad suggestion. When i used to run into stuff i used to end up having to fix the solution by myself and learned the entire p.c..... if i would have known i could get online and get the gurus, darn, that woulda saved me atleast 2 hours of figuring it out. :)

Back